Christmas Avatar Winner!

Katran

I am happy to present the winner of the Christmas avatar contest. We had a show of great talent and some great Christmas spirit.

Here are the top 3:

Third place with 24 points avatar by Genenut

xmastree.png

Second place with 29 points avatar by Funkilicious

SantaComp1.jpg

And the winner with 32 points avatar by Genenut

xmasavi5.png.png

Congrats to the winners and one more thing before I end this. With all the cool avatars we got the team came up with the Idea of making a postcard/Avatar that will have all the avatars in it in a form of a slide show and here is the result of that idea that the Dark Matters team gives to you for this Christmas:

xmasavacont07.gif

The idea was executed by BHJ great job mate. :D

:blush::3lmao::yay::woot: Thank you , just what I needed to see here at work (been one of those days where everything I work on has "problems" like iraq has minor police "problems"

Great job there too Funky :D

*going to crawl back into the hole I'm hiding in at work*

Awesome awesome work to everyone in the contest! And congratulations Genenut and Funkilicious! :3lmao: Love the animated avatar Katran & bhj. What a great way to show off all of the contest avatars. Good stuff!

The winning avatars have been added to the forum list of avatars that can be used from your Control Panel and for the holidays the winning avatar will be the default avatar that new members to the forum will receive. Gratz once again Genenut! :blush:

Congratulations Genenut!

:blush:

And a big round of applause for everyone that made some time for this, the work is nothing short of spectacular.

And a high tech shifting avatar for the christmas default... very nice work bhj.

Kat, this was a great idea...use of the credit card for five minutes!

:3lmao:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...