How to register and contribute to SacredWiki

First of all a very big welcome to everyone that has registered here at DarkMatters after first seeing the Wiki. We're happy to see you here, and look forward to your presence on the boards as well as on the Wiki.

The SacredWiki site, "communicates" with this site, and uses the exact same login name and display name and password that you use here at DarKMatters.

All registered members on DarkMatters can edit SacredWiki.

To get access to SacredWiki, here is a checklist:

1-Please verify that your login name and display name are both the same here at DarkMatters.

2-Once you're verified that the two are the same, head on down to www.sacredwiki.org and log in using the exact same username and password as you use here at DarkMatters.

Voila...you can now go to the wiki and make edits.

Please make sure to read the stickie's here on this forum in the SacredWiki Forum to understand the policies and guidelines already in place and you're good to go.

Talk pages have been disabled on SacredWiki, and organization, posting of new edits and contributions can all be made here at DarkMatters in the appropriate forum, which allows your work to be seen by others and invites commentary from other contributors.

If there are members of this forum that do not have wiki permissions yet, please contact an Admin so that your permissions can be adjusted.

Have fun on SacredWiki, and as always, thank you in advance for your time and contributions.

Cheers!

:oooo:

gogo

• 10 months later...

Quote from the "log in/register" page on the SacredWiki:

Registrations can be made at DarkMatters after which please ask to be added to the SacredWiki team and we will give your account access to edit SacredWiki.

I'd like to be added to the team. I got a message from Carolyn_Hacker on the official forum stating that I'm not allowed to post "such" information (About skill attributes and such) so I'd really like to get my hands into SacredWiki and help contributing a lot.

I'd also like to let you know that it'll be my first time ever to participate in creating/editing wiki's so feel free to criticize my work once I get to it.

Xeneonic!

Welcome to DarkMatters!

By logging into this site, you're able now to edit the wiki. Go to any page, and press edit along the top, add or edit whatever you'd like, then press preview...if you like what you see, press Save page, and that's it...Edit done.

If you'd like to discuss anything that you want to add, just make a topic here and we can look at it.

Great seeing you here, enjoy the sites!

:P

gogo

p.s. We're pretty friendly here, so post any questions regarding the setup, or dive right into the wiki and start adding what you'd like. Cheers!

p.s.s By pressing Recent Changes along the toolbar on the left of the wiki, you can see the most recent additions that the community's been working on and look at the contributions and edits made.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you'd like to just read the wiki, no need for permissions.

If you are interested in working on the database, please send me a pm with some info on what you would like to work on or add to the wiki.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

If you are interested in working on the database, please send me a pm with some info on what you would like to work on or add to the wiki.

Cheers!

:sigh:

gogo

I sent you a PM about being added to the sacredwiki.org site. I would love to help and contribute to the database.

Thanks,

<Adams>

Edited by <Adams>

Just click on the name gogoblender left of the message above yours, then click "send message". Then type your message why you'd want permission.

Hi everyone and welcome!

If you'd like to just read the wiki, no need for permissions. And any red links you encounter are simply links to pages that are not created yet... no need for extra permissions ^^

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Cheers!

:)

gogo

I sent you a PM about being added to the sacredwiki.org site. I would love to help and contribute to the database.

Thanks,

<Adams>

This is <Adams> That 1st account I got locked out of. I tried my password and didn't work. I tried the retrieve password function and that didn't work. I am not able to log in to this website darkmatters or the sacredwiki website. I really want to be able to help and use sacredwiki.org I created another account <Adams2> hopefully I can get this one to work or maybe you can fix my old account. Thank you for the help.

Hello All,

I am most definitely a noob when it comes to sacred 2 and I would love full access to the wiki page... when I try to look at certain quest pages and several others, it tells me I cant because im not an administrator, member, etc... I thought I became a member by joining this site and then logging into the wiki with me screen name..:) So, can someone please help me out or direct me to someone who can give me access:) It will be much appreciated... thanks.

Hello All,

I am most definitely a noob when it comes to sacred and I would love full access to the wiki page... when I try to look at certain quest pages and several others, it tells me I cant because im not an administrator, member, etc... I tried to message an administrator and their inbox is full... So, can someone please help me out or direct me to someone who can give me access:) Thank you...

Hello All,

I am most definitely a noob when it comes to sacred 2 and I would love full access to the wiki page... when I try to look at certain quest pages and several others, it tells me I cant because im not an administrator, member, etc... I thought I became a member by joining this site and then logging into the wiki with me screen name..:) So, can someone please help me out or direct me to someone who can give me access:) It will be much appreciated... thanks.

How to register for the SacredWiki

Cheers!

:gun2:

gogo