How to register and contribute to SacredWiki

Gogo, can you confirm that I've sent you a PM or not? I've tried to send 2 but they don't ever seem to go, as my "sent items" folder is empty. I was just requesting permission to contribute to the SacredWiki

Hi I'm a new member and I'd like to help update the wiki to include some much needed console notes, if thats ok?

So could you add me?

Hi, welcome to the forum!

If you'd like to just read the wiki, no need for permissions.

If you are interested in working on the database, please send me a pm with some info on what you would like to work on or add to the wiki.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to say Hi!

I'm playing Temple Guardian, and I'll try to help with the pictures and missing info related to TGs also Legendary, Unique, and Set stuff.

when I was reading through the wiki, there was quite a bit of pages that were empty, seems like Temple Guardian is not everyone's favourite.

but it gets way better once you get into it, and with the right build.

personally I got 2 builds; either melee or range with guns, both excellent at higher levels, with the right equipment and weapons.

magic type... not so good.

• 9 months later...

Just updated permissions for the sites, and we'll see how this goes...

ALL MEMBERS OF DARKMATTERS NOW HAVE PERMISSION TO EDIT SACREDWIKI

Please read the first post in this thread to go over how to log in.

We're looking to meet up with some new contributors, this is your chance, have fun!

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have the permissions to edit my own user talk page.... Please fix! I like wikis!

Talk and Discussion pages are locked because we don't want a whole other forum springing up in the talk pages. Takes away from the community over here. Don't worry I've asked this question before :gun2:

• 4 months later...

Please could I have permission to edit the wiki? I want to add info to the quests :)

AFAIK, if you are a member here, you can edit the wiki. Just log on there with your Darkmatters credentials.

Well most of the Underworld quests are missing, I just filled in "Cookies for the Marquis", "A demon called Mirkon" and "Mirkon". Will fill them in as I go along :).

Edited by emmabee11

Great having another contributor for the wiki, and welcome Emma! I've put together a some links with guide ideas for the quest section. I've sent you the pm now, if you can message me back, and I can show some info on the fields and templates.

Cheers!

gogo

Well most of the Underworld quests are missing, I just filled in "Cookies for the Marquis", "A demon called Mirkon" and "Mirkon". Will fill them in as I go along :).

Yes, it's a bit sad to see all the Underworld and Sacred 1 quests missing, but since our team is quite small, we decided to focus on writing the articles about Sacred 2 now, because this game seems to be more popular at the moment. I'm writing new Sacred 2 quests, but it takes a lot of time, and at the moment I'm focused on the ones added by the CM patch, since they are new and people are interested in them. If you'd like to write Sacred 2 quests too, feel free to ask any questions (we just made a new template for them, and all the old pages are styled differently, so it may be a bit confusing for the first time). But if you'd like to focus on the S1 and Underworld quests, it'd be great too. Personally, I'd be happy to see them filled.

On a side note: I'm sorry, but I feel very ill the last two days. It's hard for me to sit near my computer a lot. So there weren't many pages from me. Though I hope I'd be allright soon (and that I' d finally write the rest of The Impostor).

Read the links :) love the tips, really does make them look more tidy. Just found a software that takes snap shots of games called Fraps, think it was the same one I had actually, print screen doesn't work so well. I will fill in all the quests for underworld, might do missing ones for Ancarnia too with a new character but to be honest I think they are easy enough to figgure out on your own. I've not got Sacred 2, I don't think I like how much it's been changed really, I love it how it is in Sacred 1.

• Like! 1

You're getting savvy with the quests, Emma. Something that may interest you that I love looking at every morning and most oft dif times during the day is the Recent Changes link on the left side of every Wiki page.

Kind of like a badge of honor or fait accomplis. You can see where everyone's been during the day, and your work begins to pile up.

Click and join the addiction

click... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:devil:

gogo

• 3 months later...

Hi Daemock, welcome to DarkMatters!

Got your pm, and have updated your permissions. You should be able to log into Wiki now with same login name and permissions as you have here on these boards.

Welcome aboard, happy editing

gogo

• 2 years later...

Hi, another update to this topic, regarding SacredWiki access.

If you'd like to try your hand at adding quests, filling in some of the templates, or sending us chocolate, please don't hesitate and send a pm to me or Schot, we can manually update your permissions so that you can become a glorious Wiki Contributor!

:dance:

gogo

• 8 months later...