How to register and contribute to SacredWiki

• 10 months later...

Hello gogoblender, I d like to help with the always useful SacredWiki by adding descriptions of the new set items from CM Patch 1.50 and maybe also guides of some of my builds (Dryad, High Elf and Temple Guardian)

Thanks

• Like! 1

Hi Daniat, and welcome to DarkMatters!

Wiki's always looking for contributors. Regarding guides, process we've followed is contributors place their guides in appropriate sections here in DarkMatters guides section:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/357-sacred-2-guides-maps-walkthroughs-and-videos/

Then after that, you can then place your guide in the Wiki this section here:

Sacred 2 Player Contributed Guides

Player contributed guides, as they aren't officially game canon, have their own section outside of referenced information taken from the game, that represent their own personal experiences and tips/tricks in forms of guides to help other players.

Re adding

adding descriptions of the new set items from CM Patch 1.50

Can you talk more about this, is there a part of Wiki you see already you want to add it to?

For example, in the Legendaries section of Wiki:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Legendary_Database

At the bottom, the collection of Legendaries lists Legendary items that need CM Patch...

are you looking to add more to the Set pages of the Wiki where CMPatch Set items are listed at the bottom but are still as yet incomplete?

:bounce:

gogo

Hi and thanks for the reply, about sets I see the new set items from CM Patch 1.50 are just listed but there is no more info about them(number of items per set, aspect, mods or images) and there are also new modifications (like damage againstt demon%, or enemy armor -% which are not explained), my idea is to add info about this new stuff.

Then about guides I can just post them in the builds section of the forum

• Like! 1

Hi Daniat and welcome to the forum...always cool to see someone interested in the wiki. While I haven't done any work in there for quite awhile...don't hesitate to ask any questions...would be more than happy to help out where I can.

• Like! 1

Hi and thanks for the reply, about sets I see the new set items from CM Patch 1.50 are just listed but there is no more info about them(number of items per set, aspect, mods or images) and there are also new modifications (like damage againstt demon%, or enemy armor -% which are not explained), my idea is to add info about this new stuff.

Then about guides I can just post them in the builds section of the forum

This sounds great!

I've just added you to the SacredWiki, you can log in there by using the same user name and new password I just sent to your email u used on this forum for registration.

Welcome to the Wiki!

:)

gogo

Hi Daniat and welcome to the forum...always cool to see someone interested in the wiki. While I haven't done any work in there for quite awhile...don't hesitate to ask any questions...would be more than happy to help out where I can.

And this is Knuckles Daniat, whos' only done a few hundred pages on the Wiki, armor, monsters, lands, and some of the most complicated, detailed quest writeups put to electronic parchment

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Like! 1

thanks flix, its funny the pic I made for Smoke Without Fire set is almost the same that the one appearing in the brainstorming thread, we think the same way :lol:

• Like! 1

I've been meaning to add these to the Wiki since the CM Patch debut with the Item Mod integrated. I added all the new uniques but I ran out of steam before I could get the sets added. Adding the blank pages in the right spots was the most I got done. I'm glad someone else is willing to do them. :bye:

It would be most helpful if you followed the red links on this page to make the new pages. That way all existing instances of those links on the Wiki will turn blue and lead to the new page.

You might be able to pull all the necessary pics out of links in this thread. We documented everything as we made it (stats pics, in-use screenshots).

Great tips Flix, that topic you pointed to has a lot of the info on it to help out as well

gogo

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone, hope some people are still active around here. I've registered here at DarkMatters in order to contribute to the SacredWiki. I did everything as stated in the OP, but attempting to log in to Sacred Wiki returns an error, stating there is no user by my name, so the transfer from DarkMatters -> Sacred Wiki domain hasn't happened yet.

Do I need to do anything else? When will I be able to contribute to the wiki?

Thank you in advance.

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters Mario!

I'll enter your account directly into the wiki myself, and send you back a pm confirming

Thanks for helping out with the database!

gogo

Mario, I've just sent you an email with a temporary password. The account nic log in for the wiki is the same as you use for DarkMatters, just follow the link, reset the password, and you'll be in.

If you have any questions or need feedback, please post here in the forum, and we can help.

Welcome to the wiki team!

gogo

• 2 years later...

Hi All,

I recently joined Dark Matters to get my hands on the probability to contribute to the sacred wiki.

Unfortunately I cant log in to the scred wiki using the same Username and password.

Looking forward to be useful, so if anyone is still activ... maybe there is an option to let me register there.

Sincerly Snickers

• Thanks! 1
3 hours ago, Snickers said:

Hi All,

I recently joined Dark Matters to get my hands on the probability to contribute to the sacred wiki.

Unfortunately I cant log in to the scred wiki using the same Username and password.

Looking forward to be useful, so if anyone is still activ... maybe there is an option to let me register there.

Sincerly Snickers

Hi Snickers!

What a great post you wrote for us to wake up to here ...thanks for wanting to help out :hugs:

I've registered you for the Wiki, and email sent to you.

You have the same name/login as you have here on DarkMatters

Welcome to DarkMatters, and SacredWiki!

gogo

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, NibKing said:

Hi,

Experienced wiki editor here. Please grant basic user rights to access and edit the wiki. Thanks!

Awesome seeing you here on the boards, NibKing! As posted by Mare, we can give you wiki Access so that you can edit the info for the fans! I've sent you a pm as well

Thanks for coming to the Sacred 2 community!

gogo

• Thanks! 1