Sacred Gladiator Faec's Render. Which one is better?

Schot

Choices choices. Oh what to choose!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you like most?

• Left side version?
    • Right side version?

Hey hey all. Well I've been photoshoping like a madman lately. More specifically various renders of Sacred's Gladiator Set styles. I'm having a bit of an "issue". *Lies down on couch* The thing is that every Gladiator Set in Sacred has a helmet except one. Dark side of Faec. The problem is that I never really liked the modeling for the head of this character. Greasy slicked back hair... I don't know but it just seems wrong to me. Soooo... I redrew it, lol. So now I'm torn as to which version to use on the wiki. Which do you guys think?

Faec.jpg

Prefer the right side schot. I agree with you mate, never liked his slick back style either. Somehow it never looked right on the Glad. Great work on the pics by the way :P

Edited by Dobster

Ah thanx for the votes and feedback gang. :yay: But now the poll is tied and no closer to a decision, lol. Oh the irony of it all! More votes for the right side please!

:(

The guy on the right's do is the best...like something out of Planet of the Apes.

:yay: his not an ape (ok hes almoust a Gorilla but..)

thats why I like the left one and yes his hair is ugly but you can't blame him or noone else in the world (of sacred) because the ascorn team made them like that :(

Awh you lefties always stick together huh myles. lol :agreed:

P.s.

Awh foiled again! I started an opinions topic on the SIF to rally up some righties but it turns out everyone is a lefty there, lol. So I've added 3 votes for lefty to the poll. Doh!

• 1 month later...