New #1 in Uni 9

Ike

Well what I can I say but Thanks. Thanks to all my friends in DAWN, D.a.r.k., Nova.TC, and all ex-Spawners as well as the many other spread out in other alliances. Without you all I would not be where I am today, you guys and gals are as much a part of my success as the sucker that sits behind this screen.

Special thanks to Ankhanu, Arianna, Kelyndra and DanWilliams for being the Core of one of the best most respected, active alliances in the Uni. I am, and contuine to be, proud to play with u in what ever capacity you can.

Extra thanks to IKE for hassling the crap outta the now 2nd ranked acc for so long.

I would contine but I dont want to sound like a crappy oscar specch.

Your all great ppl and I am glad to know you all.

Regards

Firefly

p.s. th3undon3on3 - I started about 3 weeks late into the uni, so not been quite here from the start, but always had the same account.

Big grats FF! If someone deserves the number one spot its certainly you :)

.. however don't feel too comfortable up there, there are a lot of people around 5 mill right now .. and on my part I have just been cruising the last month and half .. guess its time to push down the pedal a little again and invest more time in mines and more heavy fleet points :D

Extra nice seeing an ex star account, ex bla bla finally being thrown down the throne though :)

p.s. th3undon3on3 - I started about 3 weeks late into the uni, so not been quite here from the start, but always had the same account.

Well, given how long uni 9 has been running, 3 weeks in may as well be "from the start" :)

Congrats.

Huge congrats, now maybe you will have time to concentrate on other things. But watch out for cfree, and the new owner of my account. (Once I find someone. :4rofl: ) heheh

Darn firefly has slipped back out of number one but I am sure thats only temporary And Blade " Once I found someone" you have someone he just went into vm ever since he has had it *G*

Dont worry guys and gals I plan on making a come back.... the lady in my life likes having me at the top. And as I always aim to please I'm trying my hardest to get there (10M in raids and a 5.5M profit HoF should help, all while holed up ill on Xmas day :P )

Plus she plans on joining uni 9 shortly and the threat of "my b/f is the ranked 2nd player" doesnt have quite the same impact. :4rofl:

My only worry tbh is cfree, and to keep ahead of that I suppose I shall have to keep on mining, which is fine by me :D

Merry Xmas to all Dark and friends

Firefly

Edited by Firefly

whether I am putting points on or not I am climbing past him at a minimum of about 9k pts per day. Just most days I am saving the res for bigger and better things :D

Althought it is rather depressing to note that I've not put on any pts in 10days! (I just looked at the date of the OP) *Firefly figures he should really get his finger out!

Edited by Firefly