Xmas Sets

Hey everyone! Merry Christmas! :(

Well for quite some time now I have wanted to collect full Xmas sets so I can get screenshots of all the full sets. And it is that time of year again! :D So if anyone is willing to help please donate your Xmas sets to Wolfe's Lair. I only need a single copy of each item of course so this is what I have so far:

• Hat: Battle Mage
  • Hat: Wood Elf
  • Hat: Vampiress
  • Hat: Dark Elf
  • Bra Top: Seraphim
  • Skirt: Seraphim
  • Shield: Gladiator
  • Sword: Gladiator

Also I was wondering.... are the Xmas items glitched or something? Has anyone EVER gotten a sword or shield for any character besides the Gladiator? I ask not only because I obviously have never seen them for any other character but also today I picked up a sword and for a split second it said it was for a Vampiress then changed to be for a Gladiator... So is it even possible to get full sets for all the characters? :)

Oh boy Night Wolfe. That is such a tall tall order, haha. I have NEVER had an xmas set item drop for me with the exception of one bizarre session where the Glad XMAS set was dropping on like every 5th kill, lol. Ah well... If only they had been more varied drops.

hey I posted in the lair too but I got pretty many I can give u gladi and seraphim hat, and if u need any spare of those you have I have 1 mule total full of x-mas items but mostely those u mentioned :)

Okay this might help you guys... try these locations:

* Mascarell in front of the chapel and it the corner by the wall around the chapel.

* Next to the hole in the ground of the mansion above Porto Draco where you go kill the ghosts for a quest.

* Hedgenton, in the center of the fort East of town where you fight the robber in the dungeon.

* On the front steps of the Monastery of Icecreek Dale.

* Next to the Bellevue Arena.

* On Haven Isle, if it isn't there when you first enter the game try going down the ladder in the tower and back up.

You can't ALWAYS find them in the above location but they do show up there quite often. :)

Thanx for the offer Erling. That was very kind of you. :P

As it turns out the nifty trick I found works like a charm and I was able to get all of the X-MAS items. To which I very shortly afterwards gave away during the Kamikaze, lol. Looks like I'll be farming for some X-MAS stuffs.

So here it is folks. Merry Christmas from me and enjoy the X-MAS Farming. :)

SacredWiki X-MAS Set Farming Trick

Hurry up everyone, the countdown is going...you've all got only till New Years to get those sets for your kids.

Schot's guide works very nicely, just keep at it and you'll be successful.

Good luck all of you

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

I found that the trigger is the piece of wood on Haven Isle right near the red line Schot drew in the Sacred Wiki.

If my character's foot touch the log, I got a chance of a spawn (or two!).

My fireballing-BM sent a fireball over the direction of the log...and ran to keep up with it... That time, he got two items spawned!

Also, I only ever got 1 items spawned per game per trigger (I have two computers with unique accounts...so I can have up to two chars on the same game).

I updated the wiki.

Cheers and HNY everyone!

I found that the trigger is the piece of wood on Haven Isle right near the red line Schot drew in the Sacred Wiki.

If my character's foot touch the log, I got a chance of a spawn (or two!).

My fireballing-BM sent a fireball over the direction of the log...and ran to keep up with it... That time, he got two items spawned!

Also, I only ever got 1 items spawned per game per trigger (I have two computers with unique accounts...so I can have up to two chars on the same game).

I updated the wiki.

Cheers and HNY everyone!

Frosty that's very interesting, your use of the word trigger and that it's the log. since the trigger is rather close to the spawn point of the xmas item, it looks like mapping all the trigger points for the xmas sets could be done ^^

Nice edit on the the wiki too

:devil:

gogo

• 13 years later...