I Am Legend

Epox

Om my first thought on this movie was, it's will smith running around all alone in the world with his little dog. just like a saying in Danish "Palle alene I verden".

but The Director took of the movie really fooled all, because when the night came it was all a different story "AHHHHHHH"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX773fMkS90

Enjoy

"Shivers"

Watched the movie yesterday.

Nothing impressing, just another movie. I didn't like the story line at all. Little action here and there and pretty much that is it.

My recommendation, watch it only if you have time and nothing else to do.

I thought it looked really cool, mainly because I was a fan of 12 Monkeys with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt... It looks like a cooler version of that movie, minus *choir of angels* the GOD BRUCE WILLIS *end choir of angels*. Yes I worship Bruce, but this movie looks cool even though he's not in it.

-Total

I have read the comic and I like it if the movie is like that then I will like the movie. But for someone that hasnt read the comic well it could be a shocker. :4rofl:

Both Trailers are wonderful. I've been a huge fan of Will Smith in almost every movie he's done lately.

th_wssixdegrees.jpg

th_wspursuit.jpg

th_wsirobot.jpg

th_wsenemyof.jpg

th_wsali.jpg

Dunno, something about his acting always make me chuckle, and he's proven himself able to hold a leading role. Enemy of the State was SO entertaining, fast-paced, full of amazing ideas, and some very tight pacing...who can say no to Gene Hackman in anything?

Even if this is a bad movie, still gonna see it...it looks dark, disturbing...yeah, just the kind of thing for the holidays.

:P

gogo

I havent seen it yet but I have been told to do so that you will be surprised at what it really is as opposed to the trailer on tv. First impression of the tv trailer was another Independence Day but was told its totally different. Will let you know if I ever get a chance to see it.

Well I thought it was really good, not scary just tense at times and with a jump out at you shock occasionally.

I liked the story line :P

and I also thought Will Smith made a really good neville

:)

~Doom

Watched it yesterday and it just an average movie with a lot of media hype. I find the storyline simple and it would have been better had they devoted a portion of the movie time into how the virus actually spread instead of starting when it was already full blown. The speed and strength of the infected is just too much if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
(From Wikipedia)

Some film critics have noted that the 2002 British film 28 Days Later and its sequel 28 Weeks Later, which feature a rabies-like plague that ravages Great Britain, are similar to the scenario in I Am Legend.

So it's not a remake, but likely inspired by the success of Danny Boyles 28DL, which was likely inspired or at least influenced by the original ("I Am Legend") which was remade as a horror film vehicle for Will Smith. Everyone clear? Great.

I"m a big fan of 28 weeks laster. The first was cool, but the second one, wow...the first ten minutes was a nailbitter, ultra gory, creepy and all accompanied by a fantastic musical score.

I haven't seen Legend yet, but hoping to see it soon.

:4rofl:

gogo

I"m a big fan of 28 weeks laster. The first was cool, but the second one, wow...the first ten minutes was a nailbitter, ultra gory, creepy and all accompanied by a fantastic musical score.

I haven't seen Legend yet, but hoping to see it soon.

gogo

gogo, can I just copy your post and change your name to mine? =P. I need to see this movie still.!

-Total

Watched it today with my GF. My judgment: well the story sucks but it is one hell of a wet-your-pants movie. I hate watching these types of scary fx in the theater. My GF watched about half of it, too scared to watch the other part. Dude, trailers really don't tell you what the movie is all about -.-

IT'S NOT SCARY!! WHY DOES EVERONE KEEP SAYING THAT! :badbad::(

At least I don't think it is, it just makes you jump....... rather a lot :P

But it more shock than scare!

~Doom

The trailer's pretty scary...you don't think so?

The scene where they settle down into the bathtub for the night, and you can feel their fear...just him and the only other thing that's his friend his dog, using a bathtub...almost like a linus and his blanket...

you don't think that's scary?

:(

gogo

Its not scary, its just the anticipation of what will happen at night. Saw the movie while I was on holidays and thought the ending was a little underwhelming compared to the rest of the movie.

Media hype is a great way to get bottoms on seats though :(