Survey:Ideal Day/Time for new event?

Schot

Well it's a new year now and we've got about 9 months before Sacred 2 so I thought it might be great to ride those 9 months with an additional event. Hopefully, it is certain that the release date won't be pushed back. *sweating*

I've been working out a fun idea for a new event for about a month or 2 now and I think it's nearly ready to be underway. Soooo...

I'm wondering what people think would be a good Day/Time to run this public event. Since the Kamikaze Sunday that our fabuloush Ari'Laftia is hosting has been experiencing healthy activity I'd like not to disturb it and so will exclude Sunday from the possible days that this new weekly event will take place. *psssst. 5th generation coming up Ari! :lol: * That said:

Between Monday - Saturday what would be the best Day and Time for you to have an event? When talking about time please mention your local time zone. I'll convert it to GMT for my calculations.

Thanx! :D

P.s.

What this event will entail will remain secret up to the very last second. Mwahaha. The launch is sure to be nothing short of hilariously fun. :)

My eldest has boy scouts on thursdays so between 7pm EST and 10pm EST would be great for me during the week , otherwise its catch as catch can unless its Saturday afternoons (most times)

• 2 weeks later...

um just a little idea I got.

because there always is a vote on kamikaze lvls the kami chars are almoust all the same level (if not anyone die)

so what if the new event is a pvp

this is what I mean

evrytime before this new event we all export our chars.

we go open internet makes a pvp server with password on the voted dificulty and let the tournament begin...

:D

what yah think?

That would be the best and easiest way to play Erling. I wish we could but as Ari says the risk is a bit too high for a sponsored event to be held in Open Internet. Back when the Kamikaze Sunday was being planned it had been considered to do it in Open Internet. Even tried it a couple times... It just isn't a good atmosphere in my opinion. :o

P.s.

To those wondering the event is taking a little longer than expected to get underway. We're working on it and it certainly hasn't been forgotten! :)

P.P.s

Whew! It's getting harder and harder to keep up with all the posts, lol.

Good ideas there Erling. For me the only draw back with running any game in open is that there are issues with the Error # 35 therefore sometimes making it impossible to create a private server on open. For me I love Open as much as closed and started off playing there. I still do go to open from time to time. As with all games and in RL some people are ok and some are not. I think it is just a matter of choice or getting round the error #35 in my case :) Can't say I have met or had any bad times of note in either Closed or Open that are worth mentioning. Just my thoughts on the open V's Closed thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm good to play after 8pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends. I'm USA East Coast. I'd convert to GMT but too lazy and probably get it wrong anyways :unsure:

If you run out of ideas....I still want to do my level 1 racers :hugs:

My idea came from this

I found while surfing youtube.

Played around a little with new lvl1 dwarves and have made it from Haven Isle to Mal-Orc-A without using portals and/or any equipment. Just used the 3 health pots given when you start a new toon

That's a very well edited video and that race looked like a lot of fun. I could see a lot of laughs coming from a race like that. :( Would be really cool to get 16 people into doing a race like that in Sacred. Looks like fun to me!

Please Sign In or Sign Up