CinderBabe

Hi :)

I am very happy to present you the first Mythos char guide posted on FDM! :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things with Mythos is a bit of experimental nature so the guide format is also open to changes. If you have any ideas what/how to do different pls dont hesitate to tell that. I would like to use the this guide as a template for future guides so lets create the best template ever

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinderbabe

I. Name: Cinderbabe

Base class: Pyromancer

Dominant skill tree: Cinderblade

Secondary skill tree(s): Flamecaster, Coalsmasher

II. Stats

In Mythos its a very useful and wise strategy to concentrate your stat points to a single attribute for a few lvls. Since the items in Mythos are not level based you could equip very nice gear bery soon. A soon as you have the required number of Str (for example) you are able to equip a STR item. Its easy to see the benefits of getting bonus STR equipment to be able to eqip even better equipment (following the previous example). Its quite possible that a level 10 char would wear a nice end game suit and weapon. (of course you need to have the suit first AND it needs to mount lotsa STR bonus). Of course I am not saying that you should put all your stat points into one attribute - but to concentrate the first 10-15-20 easy to get lvls. That would mean you are able to wear the top gear wich is MUCH more important than put a few points into the other stats too early.

stat allocation for this build

Put all points into Str until you reach 150-200 str - with added str gear if you think that gear is good enough to wear in the future too.

Importance of high STR:

#1, able to equip higher quality STR gear and (most important) better Weapons

#2, STR gives direct damage bonus - a very visible and useful bonus!

* After reaching enough STR you could spend a few points into Wis and Vit. This could depend on your actual gear.

* Also viable to put 3 str 1 vit 1 wis at each lvlupp.

* Going absolutly full STR is doable too - that way you will need to work on your equipment a bit more to have enough + mana and + life on them.

III. Gear

In Mythos Gear plays a very important role - especially the different weapon types. The more damage you do the faster you kill. The faster you kill: #1, the more safe you are #2, the faster you level.

Another importance for gear is to raise stats, life, mana, life leech .. etc etc.

Item modifiers are very important and they could mean the difference.

IV. Skill points

1-7 Tier

8 Burnin Arc

9-10 Burning Focus

11-15 Brilliant aura

16-21 Tier

22 Fanning the Flames

23 Internal Flame

24-39 Tier

40-44 Burning Swath

45-49 Charging Focus

50-52 Burning Focus

53-57 Brilliant Shards

58-63 Fiery Weapon

----------------------this is the core build----------------------

I suggest:

64 Ignite

65-70 Conflagration

71-74 Burning Arc

75-85 Flamewielder

86-95 Internal Fire

96-99 Spirit Tap

you can check this build also in mythoscalc: http://www.mythoscalc.net/skillcalc.php?c=...s2801s3006s4610

Your Most Important skills

Burning Arc - Our primary attack. Extreemly useful. I advise you to not raise it to max too early. Its already high damage and the stun is bugged (not happening as frequent as it should have) but it has also a high mana requirement (8) which will scale even higher.

Brilliant Aura - It gives defense while lowering your total mana. Max it as soo as possible along with its upgrade Brilliant Shards. For the low and middle lvls it gives a huge bonus. Later its usefullness will lessen but still worth to use.

The Focus skills - Increasing Crit chance by a huge amount (30%) and giving damage bonus after every succesful critical hit. This skill line is important to max as soon as possible.

V. The base of this build

screenshot_000010.jpg

The above build is based on my normal, level 40 CinderBabe. She was (now retired) extreemly successful and when tried out after the new patch still could stand her ground against max level epic mobs.

********************************************************************************

I hope you found this lil guide informative enough and you are now tempted to start a Cinderblade. If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask! :D

Csaszar

Edited by Csaszar

hi csas,

hehe - I expected something like this already, after talking to you ingame about some guids..

info's quite accurate, very nice also for rookies beeing new in the mythos-world

really something one could work with :lol:

you know, I haven't got any toon with a clvl higher than 21^^ but tried a few cinder pyros myself too, and they're working fine so far..

especially the cinder build is optimal for people who havent tried anything yet - a build for a quick start into the game..

and quite tolerable too.. I picked almost the same skills myself, but so far I spec wis only (clvl 13 only, though..)

it's just another variation, because of those bugged 1h swords with no minlvl requirements maybe even the easier one (so far, imho)

because of pushing wis only for the first 10-15 levels, you have quite enough manareserves soon to quit drinking mana pots all over the time...

but I will start to specc strg only soon, for the better weapons on high level. (its hard to find very good 2handed staffs with wis mrequ only, so I wield 2 1h mrequless swords atm, and will switch to 2 1handed strg mrqu weapons later.

I'm really not sure what the really optimal way would be (if there is one^^) but so far, both variations are working (wis first or strg first)

in the end, you just have to make sure you could wear both highlvl strg gear and maybe wis gear..

as you said already, it almost doesnt matter that much what attribute you push for the first levels as long as you put enough points into it to give you access to highlvl gear that might be waiting for your char already :)

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs