Kamikaze Sunday!!! >:E

I have to admit that other than some screenies of a non kami player's comments who came in that I have some concerns about I didnt take any screenies after the shot of dave standing over his dead body either :yay: I had never done the giblets quest series before. That was fun. Other than the occasional panic attack as gial's toon flashed grey it was a great time and gial kept up nicely :-) .

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awh I've not done the giblets quest either. Is it a very long one? Glad you guys had fun! It's hard some times to get pics/vids when there's a lot of action going on that's for sure. Capturing video is a little bit easier because you can just turn it on and go about your hacking'n'slashing. Of course the editing of the video afterwards is not as easy. :D

Oh and what's this farmer prank all about? I know what the cookie girl quest is though that's for sure! :)

Ooooh THAT farmer's prank quest, lol. Ah yes I've done that one a few times. I just always thought it was called "That skill quest in purgatori where the skelly dude steals yer money". I swear that's what I called it anyway. lol.

Off to to make my vote! :lol:

Heh those levels increase rapidly this kami!

And I seem to be out every Sunday, so I think you won't see me again until the next kamikaze.

Last week I went on a trip with my GF, this Sunday it's carnival here in Holland (it's like Halloween with the costumes and everything, but instead of doing trick-or-treat we go party in clubs and bars etc :( ) and next week it's my grandma's birthday, so we're going out for dinner that evening.

Edited by Timotheus

Hay Guys!

The private HC server is open (Gold) and ready to go! We are aiming for 90-100 as close as possible! Come and join in the mayhem!

Pass: darkday

:drool: Lets see what trouble we can stir up today!!

You were missed Timo and gial. :)

That was quite the adventure I have to say. While we didn't tackle the likes of Anducar we certainly had a unique event this Sunday, lol. Aside from my not so uber MS BM getting splattered by a VERY annoyed dragon, which was entertaining in itself lol, we had our very own traveling merchant! Sadly my connection was really not nice to me and missed a lot of action today. :) As for the details of our friendly merchant I'll leave that to the photographers who spotted him.

Good game everyone! :thumbsup:

Very nice find on the travelling merchant Schot :thumbsup:

He got passed around a bit and I ended up with him in the Orc Cave with my MF Vamp

I tripled my gold in an hour or so just by selling all the gear I found. Just picked it all up and sold when my inventory was full. Had 10 million when I started and over 30 ill when done.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything....now everyone will be trying to get him :)

Oh that was Great fun schot! I cant wait to see how you did this! I was able to get a few pics, though some of the others didnt take :thumbsup: But Im sure others got some too! Was quite funny trying to buff him as well as catch him as he was running in circles!

trvleingmchnt1.jpg

trvleingmchnt2.jpg

I got three screen shots, and I do hope that Schot will come back better and stronger with his Meteor Battle Mage. I don't know how everyone else fared in the session, but I lost my longtime horse companion and finally got a replacement in Purgatori(all horses were over my level in Mystdale).

Sacred - Ghost Server

This happened after everyone left for the server restart. Apparently, Mom and Ganto decided to leave 'Ghosts' of themselves on the server.

Sacred - Mobile Merchant

As Knuckles said, an easy method to obtain tons of gold.

Sacred - Shades

The Morpheus look by Schot's now dearly departed Meteor Mage.

Hi Black Sabbath :) Welcome!

Well Kami is a set day a bunch of us get together on the hardcore servers to venture together, make friends and just have fun :hugs: We have a weekly poll to decide what levels we will be and the server levels everyone wants to play on. The event is mostly a time for everyone to have fun.

I hope you can join us! and feel free to ask questions about anything!

Yup! Where insanity reigns supreme, mwahaha. Just a bunch of friendly folk bouncing around and having a good time. You can read up on the various rules, time and details from this ->Link<- As Ari said, feel free to drop by sometime. :P

Great pics Ari and Dave btw! Wow that was just too good. :bow: Somehow the Kamikaze always seems to reach different heights, lol. The guide for "The Traveling Merchant" should be up soon. Just need to make a little video to go along with it. :bow:

The server is open and ready for business!

Private server, Platinum! Todays level will be 130 so come as close as possible please!

Name : Kamikaze Sunday

Pass :darkday

Hay Im sorry about this past Sundays rundown guys!

I was the sickest I think I've been in a long time, I kinda remember being there... but not much of the event :whip: So if anyone wants to share (and help me remember) :friends3: our fun that day! Please do!

The new poll has been reset and ready for your clickies!

This Sunday could be my last regular Kamikaze session. Currently, my largest problem is that I have several toons still alive in the higher lvls(100+) and NO free slots. I'm not about to kill off a toon on purpose, get another account, or head off to the German servers to make a new account. I'll just play the toons I have until death or 216 so it may be some time before I am part of another generation.

Please Sign In or Sign Up