hello guys!and gals!

well im the new recruit of Spawn! :)

well im 18..living in Mauritius(DONT ASK WHERE IT IS!!google exists...)...listen trance day and night...

big big big addict of ogame...I was in MOS and Jin Roh but I couldnt adapt to the alliances...mos had admin problems and jin roh..they send more circs than the total number of posts on this forum...omg...was crazy..

I went back to mos...baa...its worst...then a gal came from heaven and said come to Spawn...gave a try and its simply great...they are crazy,they are funny and they play ogame..the only things I needed...and since DARK walks together with Spawn its even better...I will have less top 100 running ma ass or fleet! :hug[1]:

well for those who dont know who I am..well boomshakawer on the ogame forum...mmmm...oh btw...

my email add is batter_lamok@hotmail.com...if u got msn feel free to add me!itll be a pleasure to get to know you **all** :unsure:

mmm..I think this is it...anyhelp u need..u can find me in spawn forum and on msn..im always online...;)

so see u later guys! n gals!

Great to have you here Nish! Hope to see you hanging out at the bar :) Unfortunately I am on stilts and have a fake moustache because I'm underage :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest gogoblender

wow, don't know how I missed this thread

hk hats off to you fer diggin this one up.

NIshroy a belated welcome from me to you

Hope yer enjoyin yer stay here and maybe we can all catch a few drinks later on in the bar.

Cheers dude and once again,

Welcome to darkmatters!

:)

gogo