Totalman

can someone make me one (and avy/sig) please, because I am mildly incompetent at such computer masteries? anything'd be cool, whatever whoever makes it deems appropriate. thanks all, appreciate it.

-Total

Edited by Totalimmortal

Tim's one of the best around, Total...I'm looking forward to what he whips up. He did a stellar job on my Sacred Sig...which reminds me...time to get it back up...was definitely one of my favorites ever.

+++ @ Tim.

:P

gogo

Oh very cool choice of car! Is that the same model as Barricade the Decepticon from Transformers? "To punish and enslave..." That is one hot lookin cop car! Nice work Tim. :D

Thank you very veryverymuch. words cannot describe the coolness of that sig. its godlike. iloveit! =D thank you veryverymuch. :D hehehehe

on a side note... Crown Vicky all the way. chargers look better, sound cooler and intimidate drivers better, but when it comes down to it, the crown vic police interceptor is a more powerful machine. better acceleration (and only 6 mph difference in top speed) and MUCH better handling. (also if you're involved in a "10-10" [accident], you're safer in the vic) more room for the driver, more room for the shotgun and stop sticks and other gear... less room for 10-15s (perps), the crown vic is the supreme copcar. =D chargers still trump in looks though =P

Thanks again tim. really appreciate it. =D

-Total

wow yeah I think it is :trans: its awsome looking! xD

tried transformers the game?

fun playing as one of those

I played it.. its your typical movie game.

not worth a buy, hardly worth a rent unless theres ABSOLUTELY nothing else to rent, and you have spare money (if there is such thing as "spare" money) :D

Oh I do like the work you did Tim but I think maybe my suggestion was not a very good one, lol. The blue cop light isn't nearly as cool as the sig. The symbol I mean not your work that is, haha. *eats foot*

What about a police badge? That could be ultra cool eh?

@Total

lol, Glad you liked it! :bow: Oh and vectoring is very possible. Depends on how complex the image is though. By all means slap something up if you've got some ideas! :)

hmm, to be honest, the sig is sharper than the avatar. I think the writing on the avatar should be ...more pressed against/ into the avatar image itself?

Right now it looks like it's kinda just set up against it.

Great start Tim

:thumbsup:

gogo