Totalman

Ah yes I agree a metal one would be cool! Oh and for future reference I believe gimp would be a great free option. Tim here is the pro on gimp so he would have some great advice on it. :thumbsup:

Ok... I think I know what can be done here. :P

P.s.

Oh cool! This is pretty interesting... A Delaware Police badge from the 1800's. It's a pretty nice looking badge at that. Just need to find a good quality photo of it now. :)

Delaware City Police

Oh thank the gods, schot you're a lifesaver I just need a decent quality pic now, I was having nightmares about the pixel degradation in the one I found and making the writing match....

now time to hunt that badge!

:P

~Doom

well I was on google the other day and looked and found NADA... and I got a pic of one of my friend's badges that she let me take but it was on her cellphone and it had crappy resolution... =(... but yeah... good deal guys =D

-Total

Awh dang those phone captures eh, haha. Surely you can find one of those badges on display somewhere though Total? Maybe at a museum? Man... What an adventurous avatar project this is turning out to be. :ninja:

Awh dang those phone captures eh, haha. Surely you can find one of those badges on display somewhere though Total? Maybe at a museum? Man... What an adventurous avatar project this is turning out to be. :blink:

you are brilliant, and I am turn, am an idiot. my HQ is right next to (and I mean almost on top of) our state police museum. DURRRRRR

-Total

• 4 weeks later...

Well I don't know if that badge we're after could ever be found so here's a lil something instead. :4rofl:

Two versions. Your choice!

Totalimmortal120.png

Totalimmortal120Bright.png

Cheers!

Well I don't know if that badge we're after could ever be found so here's a lil something instead. :)

Two versions. Your choice!

Totalimmortal120.png

Totalimmortal120Bright.png

Cheers!

Wow thanks schot, I have been looking for the badge, just not finding it, you saved my neck there :4rofl:

It looking amazing incidently!

:)

~Doom

My pleasure Tim! This one was a tough one eh? I did a lot of searching as well but nothing google was turning up seemed to suit. Bad google. :4rofl: I wanted to do more searching but poor Total was just hanging there so I decided to scratch one up. :)

lol ty ty. I really appreciate it. *in southern draw*

"well, I guess I best be headin to the saloon to check on the fine little missus in there, run along now youngin'..." speaking of sheriffs... I need to watch a good ole western movie... 3:10 to yuma is now in the dvd collection, but I'm feeling rio bravo with THE DUKE! anyone else a western fan?

-Total