How about some invitations ?

Recently, all mythos-players received a couple of new invitations..

Infos can be found directly on the Main-Page:

http://www.mythos.com/

(just log in with your account, and check whether you have still some invites left or not)

Have Fun, if you're interested in beta-testing Mythos - just let us active players know :D

Greetings RL

I have received an invite to play Mythos, which I haven't taken up. Sorry, there is only so many hours in the day and all that. Well actually no, that isn't true.........Oh alright, to be honest I am so addicted to Sacred still that I don't want to take time away from playing it to even try Mythos out!

There! Are you satisfied? My secret is out.......... I'm a HC addicted Sacred junkie and I need another fix! :P

Edited by podgie_bear

I have a good online friend who, like me, is game crazy. th_fbc23627.gif

He would love to try the Mythos beta but doesnt know anyone with an invite.

Could one of you fine people who has a spare invite please help. :crazy:

stubbs

I've got 3 invites if you want to send me an e-mail address for the person you want me to invite. Going to sleep now, but I'll be back online in 8 hours or so.

- Ike

I've got 3 invites if you want to send me an e-mail address for the person you want me to invite. Going to sleep now, but I'll be back online in 8 hours or so.

- Ike

Thanks Ike.......done and done :crazy:

stubbs

I'm an ex Diablo 2 player, switched to sacred -- tried out titans quest, HGL.... REALLY interested in mythos. I been searching for an invite for weeks, I always show up to these damn threads a lil too late, some one always gets the invite before me! I was wondering if maybe one of you guys would be super kind enough to shoot me an invite?

Thanks

Fellow Isometric RPG lover

Hey Laokin and Welcome to FDM :4rofl:

I just sent out my last two invites but hopefully someone here will have a spare one for you. Enjoy your time here and have fun.

Ahh ignore that I have an invite for you, just pm me your email addy you want to use and I'll send it off to you right away :lol:

Cheers

Claire :bow:

Ah cool. Claire to the rescue once again! :4rofl: Oh hey if you're feeling up to it pop by and say hello on the Mythos servers Laokin. A bunch of us will start playing in about 30 mins.

You can check our player names ->here<-.

Have fun with it! :lol:

P.s.

Sadly... New players to Mythos don't have invites to give out so it will be a while before I can help out. :bow:

Hi all

My fellow Clan DA member, stubbie, mentioned that I might be able to find a cure for my WOW addiction here. While I haven't actually sold my children to far eastern gold farmers yet, it's something I've considered while grinding away the wee small hours in Outlands. If anyone could possible help by sparing me a mythos invite my kids would be greatful, since they all hate noodles and spicy foods. Particularly my 4 month old son.

guys, how do these invites happen?

*sigh* yeah, okay *cough* so I played a bit *cough* yeah so I liked it a bit *cough* so...dagnabbit I played ten hours on the weekend... :4rofl:

Now I want to give invites out to more peeps...how do we get more invites to give to others?

:D

gogo

I honestly can't remember what the Invites policy was. I know when I first hooked up I had none, then two, then 7 then the last 2 over the New year. I have none left at all now but I do see people asking whilst in game for invites for mates and also on the Official forum. I have no idea how many end up with them but I would think it's worth a shot. IIRC it wasn't too long after hooking up that I got the first 2. I had this game installed for ages and played for a very very short time then didn't hook up again with it till November/December or maybe earlier. I can't remember lol