Dropping yall a line

Sorry I have disappeared for a while. I got a job as a security gaurd working midnight to 8am so I very tired right now :S. When I get use to this crazy schedule I will come back and play with you guys again. I still want to join the clan!

Your pal,

Helgi

Hey Helgi and a big Welcome back:D Ouch nights can get some getting used to...keep well and hope to see you again when you are more used to your schedule. Drinks in the bar for you :P

Hey hey there Helgi! I had been wondering where that Helgi had gone off to. We were just getting to know yah. :P That's a very tough shift to get used to, yeesh. As the beautiful Claire says, drinks for you in the bar and as well some special complimentary ear plugs and blindfold to keep out the nasty day light. :)

Ahhh, those jobs take a long time to get used to huh. But it's great seeing you back here Helgi, and that you're still in great positive spirit. My work as well is open 24/7 as it has to handle 911 calls amongst it's responsibilities. I do envy what it must be like to finish work and know that mcdonalds is open in the morning when you leave and... bacon and eggs ready to be served! I considered actually working during the overnight shift, but I just knew that after I got home, the sun would keep me up, and knowing that all my friends were up, it would have been too tempting for me to stay up and just do daytime stuff while neglecting my sleep.

I hope the transition for you is short and you're able to hook up with the gang again.

cheers!

:P

gogo

I used to work that shift and it takes time to get your schedule adjusted. Best wishes to you as I know how hard it can be. Many ppl try different ways of having a sleeping schedule. My friend would stay up untill 2pm then go to bed until 10 pm, I on the other hand couldnt stay up that long and passed out as soon as possible. Good luck and see you soon!

Hay Its great to hear from you! I did the 12 hour night shift as well for 8 years (7pm to 7am), it was brutal at first but once I got comfy in the routine I turned out :) hehe just kidding!

Cant wait for your return!!