General Discussion for Uni 36 now open

gogoblender

HI everyone, after receiving a few notes from members here who are playing with others in uni thirty six, to accommodate communications, a new public forum is now open for General discussion regarding uni thirty six.

Good luck guys!

:D

gogo

Lemme just refer everyone to the uni36 cr section and the downfall of el nino that piece of *** loudmouthed *** Sorry normally I dont get worked up but , im just glad someone put him in his place and crashed him. He was one of those attack you while yer online and bash defense for kicks and then post his pathetic cr's and make fun of people (not that he posted hits against me but I ALWAYS hate the bullies who think they're invincible):D

http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=370184

EDIT: I'm going to have fun farming him.

Edited by locutus
Lemme just refer everyone to the uni36 cr section and the downfall of el nino that piece of *** loudmouthed *** Sorry normally I dont get worked up but , im just glad someone put him in his place and crashed him. He was one of those attack you while yer online and bash defense for kicks and then post his pathetic cr's and make fun of people (not that he posted hits against me but I ALWAYS hate the bullies who think they're invincible):D

http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=370184

EDIT: I'm going to have fun farming him.

yeah he attacked me 3 times for less than 10k profit.

so cheers to his demise :trans:

18% there too. Might be seeing some HOFs and moons soon. I rarely even get probed right now. It's all quiet until my internet dies, then my planets get trashed. It almost adds to the fun. Not best pleased about the low rank it's resulting in, but that should all change with the new colonys arriving.

There has already been one HoF. Check the HoF section. :bow:

wow, becks' english skills are definitely tops.

"HOF department closed Become for, I put here.. no moon"

"Yes first this HOF "

"Comes Comes .. Smile You, say First Hof will do we Make war one previous ... becks & gandi "

Hey,

I'll be joining uni36, I'll drop my uni670 (betaverse), and play with you guys.

Anyone been honing their delaying skills and self ACS battles?

Haven't seen a thread explaining the new tactics at our arsenal.

Hope one you experienced ACS players writes one up, I still haven't wrapped my head the around concepts.

Cheers,

Crunchie

Edited by Crunchie

Bah, ACS HoFs don't count in my book. Needs to be an advanced before ACS counts.

And I really hate people who attack carelessly. I was saving up res for another mine on a colony, and some guy (quite rightly for the res I had there) decided to attack. I messaged him a good 90 minutes before he attacked saying I was online. I checked for activity at his home periodically between messaging him and the attack landing and he didn't log in once. Naturally it ended in a loss of fleet for him and a loss of defence, and more significantly time, for me. If I had a fleet it would have been the easiest ninja I'd ever made.

ACS HoF's count in my book... just look at u22 or another uni where a team of smaller guys has taken out the number one player. :D

And yes, locutus is right. Ninja's are amazingly easy in a new uni. Even if you send them a message to recall. :ninja:

Edited by Blade