General Discussion for Uni 36 now open

gogoblender

I might take you up on that at some point. Managed to get a six slot two systems away from the temp colony though, 274 fields on the first attempt there, so I'll shift the res that's gathered on the temp then blow it.

That's three 200+ fielders now. A 155 and a 165 in 13 and 14 slots that will do for now, but will get blown up in time. One temp next to an (iI) in a 4 slot too. They're currently spread across G1-4, not sure whether I can be bothered with 5.

well, as long as you take the blood oath and make a sacrifice of a young lamb to the o-gods then I think we can arrange it :lol:

Were a ragtag bunch of friends from RL (work together) and a handful from uni9 so if u want in, hollah at me :)

I just got royally screwed. Someone was attacking one of my colonies (49 SC and ~150k res), and I went to fleetsave a good minute before he hit. Internet suddenly slows down to the point where it's almost taking the piff, but I still manage to get the fleetsave done after ~30 seconds. Then I get the CR 30 seconds later saying he crashed my friging cargos and got all the res.

89027266nx2.gif

I messaged him saying it was more standard to have the safety probe arrive before the attack, so he ACS delayed :drool:

He only captured 1 metal, but gave my defences a fair bashing >_> I had messaged him an hour before the attack hit...

I hate these stupid nooblets. What kinda D do u have now anyway? Since I dont start fleeting right away I always make sure to put up as many gauss as I can (without appearing to be a big tootle). I find it deters most if not all attackers...well that and I move my rez around all the time :drool:

Some people always send probe after and delay attack to fix it. But you can mess up easily doing that, someone in u5 got a real nice account banned doing it that way. A better way is to memorize the time and stopwatch it. :drinks:

I'm really in no position to complain. It's the budget of budget connections that was really only intended to allow me to download lecture notes. When the wind's blowing the right direction my flatmate can pick up the university wireless, but not this weekend. Which in fairness was no biggie given that I spent most the weekend in an alcoholic relapse.