Is there any Sacred Endgame content?

Hi guys!!

This will be my first post in the forum, I hope Im posting in the right place. Let me introduce myselft, Im a old arpgs player and a TES fan (I played D1, D2, D3, GD, POE, TL1, TL2, TL3, etc,  all the  game from saga of TES). But I never consider to play Sacred, so I bought both games (Sacred 1 and 2, both in gold edition version). I need to say that I fell in love with Sacred 1 and the mod Sacred Reborn HD, thanks to Metal and OverLookers Clan (I don't like so much Sacred 2 for colors and camara). Right now, I spent a lot of hours playing with some friends every night (my dwarf is lv 124 and we are playing in Gold Difficulty).    I decided to created my own build and I like that is viable.

Now, my question: I know that is a old game and also is a long game with many difficulty levels but I want to know if exist any endgame content or any guideline? Maybe in the original game no, but in the mod Reborn HD yes?   I assume we can farm dragons or make some easter eggs.

Thanks a lot for create a this amaizing community.  This game is becoming my favorite ... as I regret not having played it years before.

Regards from Dominican Republic!

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to Is there any Sacred Endgame content?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:40 PM, bacongo said:

Now, my question: I know that is a old game and also is a long game with many difficulty levels but I want to know if exist any endgame content or any guideline? Maybe in the original game no, but in the mod Reborn HD yes?   I assume we can farm dragons or make some easter eggs.

Yes, you can farm dragons or experience in places like Hell's Ridge or Valley of Tears. You can also clear regions by killing as many enemies as possible in the same region (you can see the counter of the remaining enemies in the region on the top left corner of the tab minimap). Once this counter goes below 1000 a new quest will start, where you have to kill some bosses (usally dragons).
With RebornHD there are also some specific caves where you can fight several bosses at the same time, but that is a bit extreme so I wouldn't go there unless I am 100% sure to come back alive.

On 10/11/2021 at 2:40 PM, bacongo said:

I don't like so much Sacred 2 for colors and camara

Many players had problems with the camera, in the download section you can find some mods that could help you, like this one to tone down the color of the grass.

• Appreciation 1