Shall we party Mythos style?

Hey hey Mythos maniacs!

I recently acquired a Mythos account thanx to the thexy Claire and now I'd like to have the chance to play in a party of friends. :4rofl: I've created a level 13 Bloodletter which is doing "ok" in game I think. Sad thing is that no one seems to want to play in parties in Mythos. So if you folks playing Mythos are into it I think it would be cool to make a date of it.

I'm completely flexible so how about next week sometime? Post the times that are best for you with your timezone included. I'll convert your timezone to GMT but if you know your GMT time then post that!

I'm kinda eager to try this as soon as possible so for those who have a flexible schedule I'd also like to try a party tomorrow, Saturday. Again I'm flexible so it's up to you others as to what time we would play.

Cheers! :thumbsup:

I should be around this weekend (EST GMT-05:00) during the day although I suspect I'll have plans now and again, just not sure exactly when other than noon-17:00 or so on Sunday.

Weekdays are tougher. Usually I am around from ~ 18:00-22:00.

- Ike

Ah cool! Ok I'm just gonna go ahead and decide a time for tomorrow. Lets say 3pm EST which would be 8pm GMT. We'll plan to play for an hour and if it goes longer than that then so be it. :P Oh and if one of you folks needs the time above to be changed slightly so you can join in then by all means feel free to request a time change!

Still room to decide for another party later this week though so for everyone else feel free to share your fave time.

Sounds good to me :P so count me in, iirc there is a 5 person party limit but we can make lotsa parties. just had a great time with Csaszar, Rots, Jimmy and Stubbie so hopefully there will be plenty of us around tomorrow too :D

I'm not sure when I'll be home today,

since I'm out to celebrate my mother's 50th birthday :P

if I can manage it, then I'll drop in anyway when I'm home again to see who's already or still there..

(~18:00-20:00 GMT+1 maybe)

so long, happy hunting

Greetings James

ps:

except for us DA & D.A.R.K guys and other sacred_refugees, it's understandable why this party-thingy isn't that popular atm:

there's no real benefit in it, experience bonus in groups doesn't work properly, you also don't really get the feeling that there are better droprates when teaming up...

but, I for one still enjoy teaming up, just for easier team-chat (when players aren't in the guild yet) and sure also for kicking some monsters a***s together :D

Edited by Rotluchs

Awh next time stubbie. I'll be sure and send you a pm. :viking:

It was a nice little run if I may say so. Ran into Claire, Rotluchs, Ike, Jimmy, Csaszar and one other I do believe. I really enjoyed my time with all who cameout. I've heard a lot of people say that there's no point in playing in parties but I completely disagree. I love playing in parties!

Here's a lil treat for any who would watch. Me Claire and Jimmy busting some bugs and a VERY big spider! Sorry butthe sound recordng is kid of bad... :DYou'll need DivX to watch this one!

Mythos Dungeon Run!

Link to source of video