Hi all

Erialc persuaded me to join this forum, I've been gaming for years and she thought I would enjoy it. (for my sins I am Claire's Mom) :P Played most of the usual RPG's, Neverwinter Nights, Elder Scrolls etc', started with an Amiga 500 and worked my way up the tech ladder. One of my all time favourite games was Crusaders of the Dark Savant (1 of the Ultima Series) and Eye of the Beholder, great games both.

Nasus! haha finally you are here :P It's great to see you I am sure you will have a lot of fun talking about gaming and all your other interests, it's a really friendly community so have fun. See you in the bar :4rofl:

and for your sins :D you know you loves me *hides*

Like omg! Claire's mom! :o *sits Nasus down in the most comfy chair in the house... After pushing gogo out of it* :lol:

Ok! First.. We'll need to create a whoooole section for all the stories you can tell us about Claire. We'll call it... "The Adventures of Little Pixie Claire" :4rofl:

Oh I've heard enough stories now to know that there are plenty more! lol. Its a real honour to have you here Nasus. :bow:

Amiga girl on board!

Anyone that knows Claire, is fine by us, any one that's related to her...well it means that it's gonna be one heck of a party...time to break out the credit card and start ringing up the friends.

Nassus, I hope you have a wonderful time on these boards, and any embarrassing, fun, or funny, lol, stories you have about our most lovely admin...go right ahead.

Once again, welcome!

:4rofl:

gogo

:4rofl: Many thanks to you all for your welcoming comments. Claire said you were a great bunch but I have been forbidden from letting secrets out of the bag :bow: maybe later when I've gotten to know you better.
Nasus (is it Susan?)

Me thinks that wins the money :4rofl:

Welcome aboard Nasus. I recently joined the forum myself and the gang isn't half as scary as they first appear. :bow:

stubbs

Welcome aboard Nasus. I recently joined the forum myself and the gang isn't half as scary as they first appear. :P

stubbs

Stubbs, you obviously don't know us then =P, I honestly still scare the hades outta meself.

WELCOME ABOARD MOTHER OF CLAIRE! welcome to our family!

-Total