Happy Halloween - DarkMatters 2021!! (Time to show off your halloween avatarss!)

Its that time of year again, awash with fiery colored pumpeykins, ghoulish masks, and spookey tales! We're a bit late this year as Schot had to rewrite some of the code on this amazing halloween skin we bought a few years back, but its all spiffed and ready to spook!

This is one of my favorite holidays of the year, though with not as much candy as in the "fore years...  The area in which we live just behind us has some beautiful homes, and they have already started decorating this year...I'm going to detour from my regular running and do some night runs to grab some photos... some of them are pretty spectacular, and I was able to snap already with my friend while we were walking up yonder.

Hoping you have a beautiful Halloween...and dont forget to show off your Halloween avatars!

:christmastree:

gogo

• Respect! 1
1 hour ago, Timotheus said:

I wish Halloween was more of a thing here, there's something about the atmosphere I really like.

Edit: Aargh it killed my avatar! Must find a new one! :oooo:

Make it spooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeee Timo!

Yah even in Sri Lanka, there is nothing like Halloween there, i remember relatives coming over to visit when we were young shocked after we told that that all you had to do was go door to door and people would drop candy in your sack..  :4rofl:   

gogo