DarkMatters Sponsors a new D.a.r.k Vendetta Alliance

It is with great pleasure for D.a.r.k Matters to announce it will be sponsoring a new Alliance carrying the D.A.R.K tag into server 2 of Vendetta!

New memebers are joining up already! So far there is :

Aurora

Arianna

Buck

erialc

We hope that new members will come along and feel a part of this community we have here and that the way Spawn and D.a.r.k play Ogame can be carried over into Vendetta:D and ofc hoping that we can all have lots of fun with this;)

A huge thanks to D.a.r.k for sponsoring another game on top of everything else there is going on here! and I know that anyone who comes over here will feel at home with the Welcome that will be extended D.a.r.k and Spawn style!

Oh, oh ... How do I apply...

I'm Jonny Two-Toes in Vendetta, still trying to figure it out, tho.

Might be a lot more fun with a bunch of mates. Current score = 1,932, location 45:13:179 in Server 1

Would I need to start over in Server 2?

Let me know...

Woot! Cel, please come to Server 2 :D

There is five of us now...somehow I convinced Inc to join :devil2[1]:

WoW!! D.a.r.k. is already ranked 20 for alliances B)

20 D.a.r.k. [D.a.r.k.] 80 5 16

Yay!

:gunsmilie[1]:

WOOT! :yay9ux[1]:

Sisterz are doin it for themselves ;) (and I mean our newly adopted sis Claire too :wink_smile[1]: )

Lets take over the city :gunsmilie[1]:

hey guys just registered in server 2 and I have sent my application to Da.r.k. there

hope you guys will help me learn the ropes there because unlike in ogame I'm the newbie here

:yay9ux[1]:

Cyclops!...Great to have you aboard!! Your application has been accepted...if you click on alliances ingame you will see the list of members and then click on them and you will see where we are all located ;)

Have loads of fun...it's starts nice and slowly and with it being a new server everyone is pretty equal so far;)

Dinkies in the bar for a fellow Gangstah :av-52[1]:

WOOT!!

So glad you could join us Cykes :D

Our D.a.r.k. family is coming along really well we are already ranked 14!! *happy dance*

Congrats to Ari and Erialc who are already ranked in the top 200 ;)

169 Arianna [D.a.r.k.]

189 erialc [D.a.r.k.]

:yayy: :yayy: :yayy:

ok just viewed the alliance page and it seems there's no one near me but a bunch of you guys are in building 25

ok just viewed the alliance page and it seems there's no one near me but a bunch of you guys are in building 25 while I'm in building 42

Hi Cyclops,

It's not really important I don't think where you are in terms of your alliance as I think when people start raiding it's more on your points and alliance tag as it is in Ogame. The game sets a random spot of the district you are in given but you can override this . I just let it randomly choose where I ended up.

And I guess the more spread out we are over all eventually the better hunting grounds we will have as an alliance.

If I am wrong though someone please come and correct me ;)

I am going to make a few screenies and post a few what I hope will be helpful tips over the next couple fo days. If there are any questions though please post them Aur and Gintukas and a couple of others have also been playing on server 1 for a while so between us all we can surely help each other :D

Claire:)

:yay9ux[1]:

Go D.a.r.k. Go....

Rank

Alliance

D.a.r.k. [D.a.r.k.]

Members

Points/Player

:av-52[1]: :gunsmilie[1]: :god[1]:

A new server and a new Alliance there and it's already moving because of all of you :icon12[1]:

• 1 year later...