Tomi's Rune-Trade plan

14 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes, it will help!
    • No, bad idea!

This idea shows a lot of community spirit! It also shows very good character.

Re: being able to satisfy all requests. You won't be able to. However, you can satisfy requests as best you can.

Example: If someone wants 7 Ice Shard runes, and you have only 3... then give the 3 at your normal rate. (6 runes).

then... you have to give the other 16 runes (4:1) out of the "junk" rune pile.

Junk runes are runes that no one generally uses. For me, that's all melee rules and (DE) confusion, (WE) Transformation, (WE) Recuperation, (DE) Soul Catcher, (BM) Spiritual Healing, (BM) Reiki, (BM) Shield wall... etc...

Your rune hunters will be still collecting runes at a very fast rate...so you can afford to give away runes. If not... just charge your normal rate. Key here is your rune hunters (rune farmer) will be making more runes all the time anyway.

I find I give away runes to make room (sometimes)... particularly if I spot a new player or someone I recognize in need.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okies I made some upgrades in the plan.

So this should help:

I will keep only the "good" runes like ice shards, Ghost M, Greed, War Cry...

And I will exchange the "bad" runes (like: soul catcher) to ice shards and GM-s ...

So I will keep these runes and the others will be exchanged:

-seraphim:

-Attack

-BeeEffGee

-Rotating Blades of light.

-Celestial light

-Energy Bolts

Dark Elf:

-Explosive Charge

-Pak -Dain

-Nakor

-Poison Mist

-Bottomless Pit

-Adrenalin

-Testosterone

-Attack

Dwarf:

-War Cry

-Greed

-Mortal Grenade

-Dwarven: Armor, Steel

-Cannon Blast

-Flame Thrower

-Battle Rage

Vamp:

-All the Bats

-Vamp. transform

-Awaken Dead

-Wolf Call

-Attack

Wood Elf:

-Penetrating Arrow

-Poisoned Tendrlis

-Multiple Shot

-Spider Arrow

-Explosive Arrow

-Thorn Bush

-Call of Ancestors

-Companion of the Woods

Daemon

-Infernal Power

-Blazing Disc

-Fire Daemon

-Tentacles

-Soaring Daemon

-Poison Daemon

-Battle Daemon

-Call of Death

Glad:

-Dagger Stare

-Fist of the Gods

-Heroic Courage

-Attack

-Stomping Jump

Battle Mage:

-Ice Shards

-Flame skin

-Ghost Meadow (a lot)

-Fire Spiral

-Meteor Storm

-Stone skin

-Fireball

-Gust of Wind

-Shield Wall

-Ring of Ice

Ok 1,2,3,4,...8 ok I think that's all

If you want to add or remove from the list tell me and I will think about it! :)

Sry for my bad English

~Tomi

You are just rocking with this Tomi! Wonderful work!! :)

I agree with Schot on that! Dont really need those two very often

OOh and add in Ripping Claws for the vamp, that can be the most powerful one she has (and a personal fav) :)

Okies!

The rune-trade is officially (?) started!!

WOOOT!

:drool::P:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

New idea:P

For 2 "bad" runes you can get 1 what you chose and 5 mentors

and for 1 "good" rune too you can get 1 you chose and 5 mentors!!

ok my Friends!

I am sooo sorry, but this job is too hard for me yet.

I have the 2 toons with good runes, but I simply can't get enough room

for so many runes, what can help to every ppl.

Today x asked adren and testos runes for de and I couldn't give many :drinks:

I think I stop the whole plan and give away my runes. I think that is the best I can do

now!

~Tomi

Edited by tomi

Oh Tomi, Dont give up! Remember that you wont be able to fill everybodys needs right away! And thats so ok! You did give yourself many months to get this set up! so you still have loads of time to work out any kinks!Right now I would suggest you focus on maybe only one or two main chars to collect for.. then add on more as you go!

Hang in there! It will always work out! :drinks:

Ohh.. tomi, I was very happy for the trade. You had 9 runes for me, so that saved me 18 runes. I just wish you would have accepted more runes in return :drinks:

As I said ingame, ill be happy to help you anyway I can!

Well 1st ty for the nice words (again :P)

I will try it then again , but

ty erling, but I have 1-2 more mules, but I have to use then for my items as you have to use yours too.

Ari, I think that idea sounds good and I will try it, but then I will have to exchange all the good runes of the other kinds. (toons)

And ty for all the offers.

:hugs:

~Tomi

ty erling, but I have 1-2 more mules, but I have to use then for my items as you have to use yours too.

:hugs:

~Tomi

nonsene! I fill bm up with stoneskin and ghost meadow

Edited by Erling

yeah I already startwed now I continue after reset. this plan mean we always have to farm for the runetraders because we will go out of runes very fast if we dont. I will start with ghost meaddow when I have the inventory chest full I will start on stoneskin in inventory. so 1 rune trader for 1 ''type'' of char. :hugs: it would be cool of we could transfer some of the GM's over to this runetrader and we switch runes over like that if you understand... I might use a level 100 and not a level 60 as the other runetrader.

PS: I might manage to get my old cousins account up and running, he have birthday today so we will head over there later today. that can mean more runetraders :P

Oh well Happy birthday for them. :hugs:

That would be awesome :P

Oh and if you start with bm I can suggest to keep the GoW, ice shards and flameskin runes too :)

Oh and I can't tell you how good is that you help me!! Ty Erling!

I will start de runes then. :) *whistle*

Good luck Erling! ;)

~Tomi

• 1 month later...

Hiya folks!

2nd try :4rofl:

Im done (almost) with those runes I planned to collect so...here are what I have:

-Wood elf:

- Thorn Bush : 44 (yet)

-Call of Ancestors: 132

-Dark Elf :

- Adrenaline:: 110

-Testosterone: : 157

-Poison Mist:: 28

-Dwarf:

-Greed: 125

-War Cry: 126

That's all for now.

1st note: I will refill them if I have to.

2nd note: As you can see there are not so many, but it can hlp for 1-2 people.

3rd note: Because there are not many, I would like to ask everyone to not do this:

x farm 200 runes and then ask from me 100 greed (example).

it is only good for 20-30runes/person.

Still can ask as many as you want, but maybe I wont have enough.

So the 2nd try to open the rune-trade begun!

:D:viking::viking::viking::viking:

P.S: I dont think there is any daemon or vamp runes, what can be useful in rune trade.

The Battle Mage runes will be done in a month I hope.

oh I never saw this thread before and it is a good idea.. but am I the only one detecting a small flaw here:)

I mean eventually you will run out of room because yu get more back then you have, and you will have to either exchange bad runes for good ones ( on the 1-4 basis ) with the runemaster, or you have to buy more copies of sacred :D

other then that I like it still :viking:

Well we can find out it only when it will (the plan) run, but I think it will work like this:

I didnt filled up my toons for 100%, about a half invent is free. When others give me runes, I'll split them to "good" and "bad" runes.

I'll put the good runes to the others and the bad runes will be exchanged. Correct me pls if it wont work.

Looking forward all the ideas and also the orders. :)

Edited by tomi

dont forget the part where I dump the runes u refuse to take til I leave and u have to take them, that would give runes back ^^ got a few CotA I think, and sorry for u know what with my BM runetrade :) wierd how fast my level 1 got level 200 GM. he? I make it up to you again xD :)

:)

Haha erling...you dont need to help me. You have now a lot of toons that need runes. I have a great runefarmer also, so I can manage the things. But ty vvvm for the offer!

The other thing: I dont have to rush. I said it will be done for June (?) or about that, so I still have tons of time.

haha when I'll finish the plan, Sacred 2 will come out and noone will play Sacred 1 anymore xD

But atm im waiting for the orders of those runes I wrote down before. :)