Tomi's Rune-Trade plan

14 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes, it will help!
    • No, bad idea!

Hey folks! :P

After the fact that those runes had to be kept in my toon's invent/chest and noone asked for any, I've decided to change it.

Now if anyone wants to ask for runes, he/she tells me how many and what, and also that when does she/he need it.

I'm sorry, but to trade with runes 1 time/month I can't afford to hold them in my invent.

(sry for my bad english)

Ahh and I almost forgot to say. Runes are for free. No need to give other runes for them. :D

Edited by tomi
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya Tomi!

I think I'd love to take you up on your rune delivery offer ^^

I've been thinking of the last little while to do some work on a Disc Daemon, and, I was actually wondering about getting runes. If you think you've got extra runes, I think I could probably use them to build something fiery and destructive for Sacred

:lol:

gogo

Weeeehihihi :D

You know I always have spare runes :P

Just tell me how many, which rune, and when you need and you'll get them!

woo hoo!

tomi, I've got a Damon in niob, but she can make it down to plat. If you ever have runes, just tell me and I'll come and do a rune reading party!

gogo

Ok give me an hour. At the moment I have an other buisnesser (lol dont know how to spell).

just an hour. I'll farm in plat though.

Ok well. Sorry you had to wait, but had some other problems too.

I'm done with 2 invent. Want to meet, or you want more? :lol:

lol sorry gogo, but I still hold those runes. Didn't have time to farm more though.

lol They smell great, you can have them now. :butcher:

Dom Dom Dom Dom...I"m back early and here for the afternoon. Tomi if you get online sometime soon, please just msn me and I'll meet up with you online.

Cheers!

:blink:

gogo

Hehe.

Sorry gogo. Forgot to check forum for a long time. If you are around cpu and have some time I'd gladly toss them to you. lol Need room to farm for Kami.