New n00b in town

Ike

See - http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=375655 and http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=375643 on the OoF. I thought this might be Hate Choir, but it appears that it is not. When last I talked to Spanky he said he was giving the account to a friend and Yakasu lists a Polish e-mail. One thing is for sure, he is likely to be far more active -- and possibly far sloppier. I'll try to nail down his online times. You can see his fleet in the first post.

- Ike

EDIT: Forgot to mention, he is using officers, at least Technocrat, maybe others.

Edited by Ike
EDIT: Forgot to mention, he is using officers, at least Technocrat, maybe others.[/color]

How do you know?

I have Espionage Tech 13, he had 13. It used to take me 4 probes to get Res/Fleets/Defenses. When I probed yesterday or the day before he had Espionage Tech 14, and it took 13 probes to get Res/Fleets/Defense. [Their Espionage Tech - Your Espionage Tech]^2 = additional probes. Without technocrat -- [14-13]^2 = 1, with Technocrat -- [16-13]^2 = 9. :)

I'll try hitting one of his planets with some defenses later to see how much is rebuilt.

- Ike

Nice homework Ike, and Shrew has some nice hits there...a moonshot and a poorly setup ninja, but what was pyro thinking? He got a lil too overzealous

Edited by locutus
Nice homework Ike, and Shrew has some nice hits there...a moonshot and a poorly setup ninja, but what was pyro thinking? He got a lil too overzealous

I suspect that he thought it was still Spankodon and that he had left a bunch-o-res undefended, the way Spanky used to. :blush: I would imagine that he jumped the whole fleet A) 'cause he wanted to show it off, B) 'cause he wanted to keep it all together, and/or C), 'Cause he is a n00b. :)

heh, I love it when you find out stuff like this Ike. (that was great with the tech uncovery!) And good to know this dude's not HC with all of the complications that could have brought about.

:)

gogo

Ha that explans why my 9 probes didnt find out anyting about him ( I have level 13 also)

And I named one of my moons Free Anestty

Edited by Borg