I can start playing again!

Hello, I am rather use to working graveyard shift now. Right now I am sick with food poisoning and need something to do to get my mind off the pain. :) What time do you guys plan on playing and on what? :lol: Oh and I figure I will through down an application for the clan soon.

Edited by Helgi

eek Helgi, get well soon, food poisoning can be very nasty so get plenty of rest! Atm there are a lot of people playing Sacred especially on a Sunday for the Kami and also a bunch of us playing Mythos. It's a great free little game in it's open beta stages. Well open by you need an invite to play it but I am sure if you posted up for an invite here on the board someone might have a spare one knocking around. Sadly I don't have any left atm but fingers crossed of you were interested.

Anyways Helgi welcome back and hoping you get over that food poisoning really fast!

aieeeeeeeeeeee...food poisoning's the worst...I've had something close to it, and it was like my insides were on fire, 24/7 Helgi, hold tight, it will pass, and then eat and sleep well after to recuperate your strength.

In form for Sacred!

:4rofl:

gogo