2008 Sacred 2 Fansite Kit Now Available

This is for all you DIYers out there. We have just announced on the Sacred 2 homepage that the 2008 fansite kit is now available! The FSK is full off goodies like artwork, renders and templates. There's a lot more to it too. We have a preview posted, and you can get the full kit by following these instructions:

please send an email to: sacred2-fsk@ascaron.com. We will contact you and provide you with a download link
  • 1 year later...

Did anyone else download this? We're trying to get the kit again, and it seems like the download link is busted. Did anyone else download the kit and organize it better than I did for easy finding?

:)

gogo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello there,

sorry to up an old post but I wanted to know if by any chance, someone still have the Fansite kit or a link to download it?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

I remember there being a problem with getting the goodies a while back now reading this topic. Maybe your bump to the thread will have someone come up with where the kit is. Would be a nice download to have here as well.

gogo

Hi Gogo, thanks for your reply.

Maybe I know a french moderator who still has the kit or a link. I will ask her and give news as soon as I can (I don't know though if she'll agree that I share it, the link is very secret! I don't understand why.)

Thanks, see you later.

Thanks DB, for now, I've downloaded and then uploaded again the file to rapid share, and we've linked to the file from Sacred 2 Downloads for this one:

Sacred 2 Fallen Angel Fan Site kit 2008

This isn't something we like to do or want to do often, but at least for now this will secure the files with our own access until one day we actually have our own dedicated server and put googles of data on unfettered and without worry

gogo

heh, yeah it worked well! Brad came up with the trick for the last patch for Sacred 2 and the demo. The demo was so huge, it was actually acting as a game breaker for us to get better hosting... it was just breaking the ten gig limit of server space we were allowed in medium level semi-dedicated hosting, and was almost threatening to push us into advanced, when we felt we were not really needing it. Schot thought up having the demo to come down from the most secure site we could think of for it, this way fans can depend on us to have a good road to the info, but (just for now!^^) we'll let another site do the heavy lifting.

We're not 100% happy with the solution, we'd much rather know that we have all known sacred 2 downloads with us, as we've seen what can happen to links and data, even with the official forum at SIF over time with so many guides, posts and walk throughs all being lost.

:blink:

gogo

yeah, I was thinking the same thing. We're trading out a touch of convenience and, I guess, the security of knowing that it's all uploaded in one place...but I don't mind for large uploads like this.

gogo

Please Sign In or Sign Up