The Contenders?

locutus

I know were still just a few months in, but do ya think anyone's a real knockout player, or is there an infamous fleeter from another uni you're on the watch for? I Haven't seen much to impress to be honest. The alliances are very diverse it seems. On a side not I cant wait to see and/or I hope for the collapse of mass alliances(notice that one with 75 people) and all ethnic-only alliances(it seems bigoted to have "turks only" "french only" etc) Can you imagine if I had a "United States citizens only" I think people would get cranky and attack me for being a jack@ss. Depri and TbontB seem to be fighting for top honors...who will be the victor?

Also,how ironic is it that Shoop and Unum are neck and neck in stats. Eerie! :devil:

Andddd what about the number one player being called number one? I think its fishy because he has been #1 as long as ive checked stats...how'd he know he would be...and for that long...and then to name yourself that? Hmmmmmm

I've not really been paying too much attention to HOF boards and whatnot, but I've not really been overawed by any of the "top" players thus far. That #1 guy had that name before he even had the top spot, which was quite amusing.

And Shoop are currently ahead of Unum in overall and PPM :drinks:

I am friends with Number One... he is the best atm.

Unum has a low PPM because we have several players like Nish and Melvin and Shazim with only 1K or 2K points. This uni is really boring me. I'm not sure how long I will last.