!! ITEMS !!

well,

I thought it was time to start a thread where everybody could list items he/she is looking for,

or any kind of stuff you may have found, and willing to share it with other players if you don't need it

so, I just start right away:

elite-items, offering for free ofc:

grab 'em while they're hot - when my stash is full, I have to purge it, meaning selling stuff to the NPC traders or giving it away to whoever is currently in the same town-instance...

1h- hammer mstrg124, orange 51-100basedmg +5firedmg +15electricdmg +11vit +27%damagebon 16%stun14sec ...etc

1h-spear mdex128, orange 20-113basedmg +14icedmg +11poisondmg +26maxlife +46%electricres ..etc

helmet mstrg110, orange 4%dmgreflect +19luck +56AR +6%critchance +12manaregen/min 37%fireres ..etc

1h-wand mwis108, orange 42-51basedmg +15icedmg +13poisondmg +10dmgbonus +32maxmana ..etc

elite-items I'm looking for:

+9luck (or better) shirt

+18luck (or better) shoulder with mrequ wis 1-xxx (even better but not 100% necessary: if it had xx luck AND xx life leech)

+6 up to +20(or better) luck helmet mwis 1-xxx (and if possible, with xx life leech)

+14luck cape (or better) mwis 1-xxx

+14luck amulet (with either xx%crit , %dmgbon , %critdmgbon , best as always would be all of those stats)

normal-items I'm looking for:

any good +luck stuff with mdex (and if possible, +xx% life leech or +xx%dmg-bonus,critchance,critdmg or such.. best ofc if all-in-1 )

Edited by Rotluchs

Hmmmm, the Elite Wand would be appreciated. I f I get some time when I get home I'll see what kinds of stuff I am saving currently that may be of use to people.

- Ike

in addition to those few items mentioned above,

I collected 1 or 2 weap of each kind, due to space probs I am always selling the last weap after finding any better of that class.

(kept 1staff,2 spears,2x1h-weaps,2wands etc..)

btw, the wand is still there ike - PM me next time you see me online. yours then.

since I don't know what you others are looking for,

I only know I also have one very special item left for Csaszar :P

just kept what I found and thought might be of interest. not much atm, only the stash of 1 toon full, as I dont have any personal mule-toons anymore to hold all the junk :P

got some mixed dex,strg,wis equip left, it's all around ~m-attribrequ 100 or higher.. (all parts with either luck or lifeleech on it)

I'll update one of my posts next time I get the time for it,

so that you have a more detailed overview of what I have really still left and what not.

(PS: I'm near to the max amount of gold for the second time already again, which is 999 gold 99 silber 99bronze..

so let me know when you start new toons and need a lil cash..)