Knuckles' Supplication of an Application for Implementation and Assimilation into FDM Nation

Well the title says it all lol

Been playing for 4 years now and met probably all of you in game. My in-game name is Voided for those not familiar with me (yet). I've been gravitating toward joining FDM for a long time and after looking at this wonderful website, I decided to make the plunge.

Masteff and I have been (MC) for awhile and though it started as a joke, it coalesced into an informal club. At the time it had a purpose but now it seems that purpose no longer applies. So we started discussing our plans, especially for Sacred 2

It all started with helping Schot out with his maps and hanging out during Kamikaze Sundays. The infamous 'Spandex Game' made it clear to me that you all are a blast to hang out with. Yes I'm looking at you Schot and erialc :) And now with Sacred 2 coming out later this year, I had thought about making my own website/fansite. Very quickly a couple things became crystal clear. 1) I have no clue what I'm doing, 2) I have no clue what I'm doing and 3) I realize I have no clue lol.

So what to do? Well after hanging out with everyone and especially Schot over the last few months, it made more and more sense to come here and join. Since that time I have made it a point to visit regularly and I have to say I love everything about the clan and your website.

I'm always in game and always willing to help out anyone. I hope I have as much to offer FDM as FDM has to offer me.

I hope you consider me FDM material and thanks in advance :)

Robb

Edited by Knuckles

All hail the spantastical GOOBernator! Oh that sounded very wrong didn't it... Perfect!

Well we would let you in Knuckles but I'm afraid your application title is simply much too short, lol. Great to see your "Supplication of an Application for Implementation and Assimilation into FDM Nation" Knuckles *stops to catch breath* :o

Ah justin. Poor poor justin. How could you Knuckles? :sick: Oh and don't forget the Kiss rockers on the Catwalk afterwards, rofl.

Oh and the map! Boy did you ever come through on that one by providing your 93% WD character. Looking forward to more projects like that! Well maybe not quite as big though... Haha.

FDM has plenty of insanity to go around Knuckles. So how much can you offer? :woot:

Your application has been opened for jokes and cajoling, errrr, serious debate. We'll need a week to recover from the laughing and PM you once we're done. Hehe. Teasing of course and... As usual. :sick:

• 2 weeks later...

I seriusly think the clan need some spandex and pink fluffy clouds :D and I mean it!

almoust in mr.spandex!! :)

note for knuckles: you asked for it, when you took me of your christmas gift list! :bump: