Banish Undead

I think the jury's still kinda out on this one, but I think masteff has compiled data on what the mod does. It will supposedly replicate the effect of that undead pot that none of us use in HC because the undead stay dead. Using this mod can perhaps help in sp?

:(

gogo

Oh no, it helps in MP too. It boosts damage vs undead significantly. You can test this very easily w/ the undead pots. Remove any crit or anything that makes damage vary greatly, then measure damage versus same type of enemy w/ and w/out pots (I like zombies as they're mostly identical). W/ undead pot will have higher damage.

Could probably get some wicked damage w/ combination of banish undead mod and an undead pot.

Note: Gogo is correct that in SP, both banish undead and the undead pots have the additional feature of making skeletons stay dead on the first kill instead of rising back up 2-3 times. But still get the damage boost in MP.

:( Sure Gogo, I delegate Knuckles to build a max Banish toon and report back to us.

Seriously, K, if you're looking to try this, I'd be interested to know if Banish Undead stacks w/ undead pots. If it does what I suspect, should get some nasty damage.

Let me get this straight...

I have to build/test/document then masteff writes it up and get the glory?

Sounds good to me lol

and j/k :(

Looks like I got my mini-project until the ladder gets fixed (fingers still crossed on that)

Time for some research

Edit: did my research (ain't I quick) and already got gear/toon figured out....now off to find some of this stuff :)

Edited by Knuckles
  • 1 month later...