Long time no see

Hello dear Darkmatters community :bye:

I know it's been quite some time, nearly a year now. Hopefully not being around for so long without any explanation isn't consideres too rude. It's just the way it is sometimes and y'know me, I'm always a little bit scared when it comes to sharing my real life stories online. But for the time I was active in the forum it has left me with the impression of the most heartwarming place on the internet and I just kinda hoped that you'd accept this character trait of mine.

When I stopped being active I had lots of open projects with the largest ones being the FX list, my AS module for EE and the item ovehaul. Now that I have a little bit time and after having made a couple of small mods for other games, mostly Skyrim, it awoke my lust for modding again and I kinda wanna continue working on these projects. Now I don't wanna make any promises because real life may intervene again. But I certainly wanna spend some more time here again, being around here has always been a lot of fun and more for me and right now I could need a little bit more fantasy in life.:) Go away, reality!

So I've already started diving into the FX list project again, it was the most appealing choice to me because the problem with mods is that they're only ready for release when they're finished in all their aspects while on the FX list, I can continously upload the slow and steady progress I make. The thought that my mods, lists and spreadsheets are used by you for having a good time playing Sacred 2 or making better mods, bigger lists and more spreadsheets simply gives me so much. I just loved being part of the modding community and I want that again:heart:

Normally I try to not talk too much about myself, but I cannot suddenly dive in here again without saying anything, I think a couple of words to say hello and why I'm back now are the least I could do.

I wish a good time for us all :)

• Appreciation 1
5 hours ago, Lindor said:

Hello dear Darkmatters community :bye:

I know it's been quite some time, nearly a year now. Hopefully not being around for so long without any explanation isn't consideres too rude. It's just the way it is sometimes and y'know me, I'm always a little bit scared when it comes to sharing my real life stories online. But for the time I was active in the forum it has left me with the impression of the most heartwarming place on the internet and I just kinda hoped that you'd accept this character trait of mine.

When I stopped being active I had lots of open projects with the largest ones being the FX list, my AS module for EE and the item ovehaul. Now that I have a little bit time and after having made a couple of small mods for other games, mostly Skyrim, it awoke my lust for modding again and I kinda wanna continue working on these projects. Now I don't wanna make any promises because real life may intervene again. But I certainly wanna spend some more time here again, being around here has always been a lot of fun and more for me and right now I could need a little bit more fantasy in life.:) Go away, reality!

So I've already started diving into the FX list project again, it was the most appealing choice to me because the problem with mods is that they're only ready for release when they're finished in all their aspects while on the FX list, I can continously upload the slow and steady progress I make. The thought that my mods, lists and spreadsheets are used by you for having a good time playing Sacred 2 or making better mods, bigger lists and more spreadsheets simply gives me so much. I just loved being part of the modding community and I want that again:heart:

Normally I try to not talk too much about myself, but I cannot suddenly dive in here again without saying anything, I think a couple of words to say hello and why I'm back now are the least I could do.

I wish a good time for us all :)

Happy to see you back Lindor, our warm gates are always open, and as the years go by, we come to see our members as travellers that homebase here, checking in, filling up and leaving us with some tales of travel :) 

I saw your work on your huge project for effex, ambitious, creative and perfectly Sacred.. This is the game that keeps on giving, or taking :devil:

Good to see you back on the boards, enjoy your staycation back here with us friend!

:hugs:

gogo

• Appreciation 1