Sacred Dark Community Mule

I've decided to make an account I barely use into a mule available for all [D.a.r.k] Sacred members

Each character will have it's own mule. I'm trying to collect all the level 60 and below sets (and uniques if there's still room). I hope to have a full set of each set for all characters eventually. I'm focusing on the lower level sets for a couple reasons. First there's simply not enough space to keep sets of all the different levels. Second, I'd like to make starting a new toon much easier for everyone. I've also given each mule 100 million gold for starting new toons.

What I'd like to see happen is that you use the set or set pieces to level and/or test something out. Once you've outgrown the items, they would be returned to the mule for others to use. I know we'll lose some due to deaths and that's where I hope everyone can help me out by donating required set pieces as needed.

Just a couple rules/guidelines to help make this work

1) Please only use for yourself or other Dark members. No friends, or a friend of a friend. Membership has it's privileges :)

2) When done please return any unneeded/unused sets back to the mules.

3) Please only take the gold you need. The mule is not intended to bankroll traders. I typically have lots of gold on my other accounts and will be glad to give you some so you can shop

4) I've decided not to give everyone the password/CD-Keys. It's not a reflection on trust but more of management/organization. Still working on who gets the account info, but hope to have it where one of us is available/online most of the time.

Guess that's about it. Again we're still working out the kinks on who/what/when/where but I hope this helps out everyone :)

Awesome resource Knuckles! I can't thank you enough for this. :)

I know I have a number of 60 and under set items that I'm very happy to pass over to Mr. FDM mule.

Stickied!