Happy Christmas DarkMatters 2021 - New Year 2022 ... stay strong and safe!!

Hope everyone had some nice holidays! We spent Christmas with the families, and even though I would've liked spending NYE with just my SO, with the past few weeks being really busy. We went down to her mother's instead, which ended up being fine. I really would like to veg out for an evening though, I'm hoping this weekend will treat us nicely in that regard. Progress on our new home feels slow but steady, we might've underestimated having a house bigger than the previous one...

• Appreciation 1
On 1/4/2022 at 3:07 PM, Dragon Brother said:

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all!!

Missed your happy new year party friend! There must have been some delicious designer baby food for the yung'un to celebrate the coming in of the year!

wishes to your family Ashley!

:hugs:

gogo

On 1/3/2022 at 9:48 AM, Timotheus said:

Hope everyone had some nice holidays! We spent Christmas with the families, and even though I would've liked spending NYE with just my SO, with the past few weeks being really busy. We went down to her mother's instead, which ended up being fine. I really would like to veg out for an evening though, I'm hoping this weekend will treat us nicely in that regard. Progress on our new home feels slow but steady, we might've underestimated having a house bigger than the previous one...

Thrilled to hear about your holidays Timoooooooooooooooo! though.. all that work for the christmas holidays... yeeks... back aches and tylenol :lol:.  Is it you two only that are doing the home renos, or do you sometimes have help?

:)

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Androdion said:

So, can we get our regular theme back now?! It's time Gogo, it's time. :lol:

We're scheduled for a change come February first... the christmas skin is set as default, but I think its set to be able to change it to the Winter Seraphim which were going to use till spring

:)

gogo

17 hours ago, Androdion said:

Alrighty then!

We are always looking at skins for the forum, but Schot is so picky and and he keeps having to rewrite a lot of the code for the themes, so much so that halloween and christmas is almost all his stuff now :lol:

But were always  looking at ideas to make it more varied for the community, and we adore the seraphim with the Christmas backpack, we could probably run it with the standard Titan theme we always have running, make that the landing page for the winter months, but offer everyone the choice to change the background image to the ones before...remember that map, and some of Flix's art? that would all be available via the switch.. .and we can have snow here during the winter months!

:dance2:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

And.. with that .. fare thee well snowy christmas and its holiday reign.  We now return you to your regular Sacred channel replete with delicious Map background, and ... perhaps a few snowflakes for a wee while till the Sun sets high

...er

:gogo:

gogo