Sign in to follow this  

Sacred 2 Trailers - 4 New Sacred 2 trailers From the GDC

Silearth    6

Very nice.

I watched the first two vids and two things jumped out.

1. You will be able to perform all of your attacks while mounted.
  2. Meteor Storm(or something very much like it) made it to Sacred 2.

Wankers    0
;):D such enjoyment for only a few seconds of video ..... addiction eased .... slightly

StiCk_eM    1

Interesting...I think the Developer Interview was the best and the MOST interesting thing he said was that when players join games things will change...obviously this was incorporated into the earlier Sacred games...but he said that players can "team up to find items" meaning that maybe as we team up we are able to find more "unique" items more often when we are in a party and therefore there might be an incentive to play together more which would be great!

Silearth    6
Interesting...I think the Developer Interview was the best and the MOST interesting thing he said was that when players join games things will change...obviously this was incorporated into the earlier Sacred games...but he said that players can "team up to find items" meaning that maybe as we team up we are able to find more "unique" items more often when we are in a party and therefore there might be an incentive to play together more which would be great!

He sure did say it....I was thinking the same.

gogoblender    1,464

These ones are excellent.

That interview is chock full of new goodies, and... did you guys notice how the new CA system has timer clocks per CA?

Finallyl

Woot!

:)

gogo