A truly evil game

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

lol bhj. Stop this madness! :4rofl: I actually played it again after your evil bump last night. Omg it takes foreeever to play! I had to stop at around 7000. It was just taking too long, haha. Good god, how long does it take to get to 48,000?! :P

hehe see iam :) (from time to time anyway) :P

Hmmmm I dont remember how long ill give it a go again and see :4rofl:

BHJ thank you for taking away what free time I have in the weekend, my

girlfriend is already polishing her torture equipment. :butcher:cwm31.gif

Ok my best result so far. :)

Bejeweld2.jpg

Edited by Arafinwe
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Loved the game peggle, the wife and I played it for a while. Going to order the cd. Because hopefully it can be installed on more than one computer. Does anyone if that is possable? So many you can only install on one. Bejeweled I can play off the same cd on more than one computer with out getting another code. May get one for my granddaughter too

Loved the game peggle, the wife and I played it for a while. Going to order the cd. Because hopefully it can be installed on more than one computer. Does anyone if that is possable? So many you can only install on one. Bejeweled I can play off the same cd on more than one computer with out getting another code. May get one for my granddaughter too

I think it works on as many pc's as you want, not sure though. IIRC you only need an activation code, and that one can be used on any pc.

And chromadrome extreme addicting factor comes into play once you've advanced a bit through it. I just completed the arcade levels (after a 50-100 tries on the last level :P ) and I'm still unable to beat warp on max speed although I tried 450+ times... :bow: