Not Able To Connect Bluetooth Headset!

AlfonzoZemlak

Hello friends, I am new to this forum and this is my first post here. I had a Bluetooth headset before, and I could connect it to my laptop without an issue. But recently I upgraded the headset to the latest one. But, I am not able to connect it to my laptop. Please suggest me some solutions to fix it. Thank you,

3 hours ago, AlfonzoZemlak said:

Hello friends, I am new to this forum and this is my first post here. I had a Bluetooth headset before, and I could connect it to my laptop without an issue. But recently I upgraded the headset to the latest one. But, I am not able to connect it to my laptop. Please suggest me some solutions to fix it. Thank you,

Hi Alfonzo and welcome to DarkMatters!

Have you tried updating the drivers on your laptop, as well is there another device that you can troubleshoot by seeing if your Bluetooth headset works with it? For example are you able to connect to the phone just to make sure that it’s the laptop not the headset that’s the issue

Gogo

image.png

17 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hi Alfonzo and welcome to DarkMatters!

Have you tried updating the drivers on your laptop, as well is there another device that you can troubleshoot by seeing if your Bluetooth headset works with it? For example are you able to connect to the phone just to make sure that it’s the laptop not the headset that’s the issue

Gogo

image.png

Hi, I found the same here that you said. I have updated the Windows driver and simply the problem got resolved. Now I can easily connect the headset to my laptop. Thanks a ton gogoblender :)