sacred servers

well something is wierd. yesterday it was 6 privategames and 1 server in each difficult after reset, but today no server have even started yet :S whats going on? its said nothing on sacred page and didnt find anything at the sif.

anyone know what this is?

thanks, and some of the people did some more reaserch and the server wont be back before tomorrow or something -_-

edit server-servers

Edited by Erling

I check and update sites like this as often as possible, but the closer we get to the release of Sacred 2, the more demands I have on my time, so I don't always get it before you ask about it.

For major server issues like this, I recommend checking for info and posting on the official site as well as here, to make double sure I see it and can take steps to get the problems corrected. Official info will always come out on the official site first - there's no disrespect intended toward the rest of the sites, it's just part of the reason for having an official one.

Unfortunately we're still working out some kinks with the server configurations today, but I'm expecting updated information hopefully soon.