Slight mod to my new avatar please

I have changed my avatar to a portrait I found on the net and that I am currently using in my NWN game that I'm playing (yet again). :)

I really don't like the upturned collar in the portrait, it seems to resemble a tiny hand and I think it distracts from the picture.

Could someone with some photoshop tech know-how remove or modify the collar for me?

The file I would like to have modified is in TGA format and its 96k. If anyone would like to help me I can email the picture.

stubbs

Thanks very much Ari :4rofl: but Ike has been working in the background for me and we have ended up with the avatar I'm now using.

I also ended up wanting the other side of the collar removed, and with Ikes inital effort I had a go at editing myself. :pitcher:

The reason I needed to email the original was because I am using the avatar in NWN and the portraits in the game require the TGA format as well as different sized pics.

So once the original TGA that I have (which is a larger image) was modified I could change them all for NWN as well.

Thanks to you both. :D

stubbs

Good stuff all around. :P

That is indeed a compliment :devil:

This btw was the original avatar:

darkelf1yb4.jpg

Its just some minor mods but I'm very happy with the result :P 'cause the collar really annoyed me.

stubbs

Edited by stubbie