Kamikaze Sunday!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
...no pictures or posts from last week's action, which is surprising to me.

Ah sadly my time is being devoured of late. I just haven't had the time as I used to when I was making videos and adventuresome posts. For the most part I haven't been doing the videos because I STILL haven't settled on a video sharing site. So hard to replace Stage6. :(

Would be great to catch you there Timo. Always a place for you my friend!

And it was soooo great to see you Vampie! Woohoo tha bites have returneth. :D

Heh don't count on me this week, I plan on a party this Sunday as this time PSV should make it :D

It's soooo frustrating that they were 9 points away from no.2 (3 won matches) a few weeks ago, and now it all comes down to the last match (they need only 1 point or no.2 should do anything but win the final match of the season).

...no pictures or posts from last week's action, which is surprising to me.

Ah sadly my time is being devoured of late. I just haven't had the time as I used to when I was making videos and adventuresome posts. For the most part I haven't been doing the videos because I STILL haven't settled on a video sharing site. So hard to replace Stage6. :P

Would be great to catch you there Timo. Always a place for you my friend!

And it was soooo great to see you Vampie! Woohoo tha bites have returneth. :)

you could always pick vimeo, its a great little site.

and as for the kami, I might only be able to be there for the first few hours, theres a DA event going on at half past seven.

we'll see

Odd, I've checked DA's site for any mention of an event. Must be for Guild Wars or something since I don't see a post. Most of Penny's stuff has been too low for me to join or too late due to me working on the weekdays.

speaking of that shinding schot I think there are a few clan mules in D.a.r.k that might need to hold a swap meet *lol* , might need to have a d.a.r.k ness meet of our own.

Not a bad idea actually. I reeeeally need to get some mules organized. We actually have a D.a.r.k account for just that but have barely had time to use it. The D.a.r.k account provided by our good fellow Knuckles is for storing level 60 and under set items. So a swap meet is a great idea. :D

I'm very very sorry to you all for being in and out of the Kami today btw. :) Had some company over and I am teeeerrible at multi tasking, lol.

Wow, today is a bit of a surprise. We have a Plat / Bronze voting tie. I'm going to make the call on this one and set up for Plat but I'm thinking that we will probably end up doing a restart for next week.

Setting up the server now. :(

Unfortunately the poll was NOT a tie less than an hour ago when it was still at 60% for restart . It was even still at 60% for restart at 12:15pm EST when I double checked.

I and Lord made our plans based on how the poll looked an hour ago and will not be at kami today.

Today was NOT a good day for Daemons. I got careless and lost my toon from no pots(those are always embarrassing deaths), but I was pondering a rebuild anyway. So now I have two slots, and there will be a likely restart. Choices, choices, choices!

-__- I missed the kami... I was stuck in an overcrowded airplane... :( sad to hear your loss Dave :(

restart? :( level 1 race from icecreek pass to urkuk :)

Unfortunately the poll was NOT a tie less than an hour ago when it was still at 60% for restart . It was even still at 60% for restart at 12:15pm EST when I double checked.

I and Lord made our plans based on how the poll looked an hour ago and will not be at kami today.

Genenut and Lord. I am sooo very sorry about that. I apologize for not catching that. I literally had only seen the poll minutes before I had posted the opening of the server. Had I seen it before hand and that it was actually a vote for a reset I would have set up a Bronze server. I realize you both had some free time today that you would not normally have what with the teenager being away and understand that you had made plans. Once again I am very very sorry about that.

I guess I should have done this a long time ago but now that has happened that a tie occurred I will do it now. What I should have done is created a cut off date for voting. So from now on the poll will close on Saturday at the same hour the Kamikaze would occur. GMT 5pm.

A very bad day for Daemon's indeed. Sorry about your loss Dave. That was an unfortunate death and it happens to us all once in a while that we forget to stock up on pots. I wish I could have killed those wasps faster. I realized once you started running the other way that you must have been out of pots. To make matters worse I think you were not able to leach health from them due to the proximity bug... That is to say that all the enemies had 0 health but were still able to attack you. If that ever happens again I will teleport to the player rather than chase the enemies from behind.

Good to catch you as well as others on the server Erling. Did you find the treasure yet? lol. I'm looking very much forward to a level 1 race as soon as the Kami resets.

In fact I'll go ahead now and make the plan that upon a Kamikaze reset we will start things off with a race. :(

Cheers all!

I too saw the vote at 60% for restart maybe an hour or two before the session. Which was why I did not put in a vote or start the Kami server since I thought that there might be a restart. The whole point is moot since I lost a toon, but more free slots = more builds. We did manage to get Pong again with just three of us. Earlier, I had teamed with Xorsist(sp?) to do a VoT run, and he lost his 151 Daemon too. We were not even dealing with a mob when the Daemon went down. So lessons learned for this week: Carry pots and always be open to play other areas if your toon is outclassed. Don't be stubborn or silly in not being ready for where you go. :(

Edited by DaveO

Hiya folks! :4rofl:

It was a wonderful sunday. :) For me it was 3x longer, because I could stay 'till the end this week. :(

Well we had 2 deaths though. Huhh luck they wasn't with me, or it would make me psyched out again. :butcher:

We did the whole UW campaign. We killed everyone. :P

I made a lame vid again.

LOL Pong was fun! I've never seen it before though.

I hope we will have so much fun next time too.

Thank you for fun Schot and Dave. :P

lol I managed to come in around 1am and found a couple pong players named gial and schot... and knuckles came in soon after... we played a tiny few secs til the others realised I was the best :butcher: (lol, schot u still have the genius pong XP video? :4rofl: that will be my proof)

then we hunted for da-vinci treausres in mystic map teddy bears :( shame I came to late to play dave and tomi... :)

Thanks for the video! Prutuk had the perfect idea: Get drunk playing Pong. :butcher: I am supremely amazed he made it to the end, but in his defense he did have over 100000 hit points.

Oh thank you so much for the video Tomi! Really awesome and a long video too. Love that! I can't believe we actually played pong that long, lol. Music selection is great and I really like the funny music for the Pong part, haha. Nicely done Tomi. Looks like we have a new camera man. :lol:

@ Erling:

Yup! I still have the video. *hides the proof* :P Was great to catch you even if for a little while. :)

@Dave:

Well actually there were 3 deaths Dave. I'm very sorry but in the end your friend Prutuk did not live out the day. I had to, ummm. Remove him. :D He wasn't playing nice with Pong so I took him out for a strole. He did not return, mwahaha. Sorry Prutuk. ^^

Got to catch up a little with Knuckles and gial as well. Was nice to see you both guys. Oh and thanx gial for the coding talk. I'm afraid my wits were not about me though and I just wasn't grasping much, lol.

Cheers gang. :)

Please Sign In or Sign Up