Kamikaze Sunday!!

LOL. Well not sure if anyone realized that the music was from Blind Guardian. At least the first and the last. (Middle one was Falkenbach :D )

Haha Prutuk was drinking all the time. ('till you eliminated him.)

Oh Im very good at pong actually. I had only 1 but a very nice hit haha :lol:

Schot, I couldn't upload that dmg-ed vid. It IS 3GB and other cpu couldnt play it. lol I think noone will see the fight with Anducar.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I didn't realize that was Blind Guardian, haha. Cool! As for the Anducar video that's a shame. We'll just have to do it again. :D

Oh btw. If you are recording your videos at full screen then you could make them a lot better for file size if you record at half screen which you can change from the Fraps options. The sites we upload to will make them half screen size so better to record at half screen size. :lol:

I checked the first gen posts way back last June and did not realize that I've been fairly commonly playing the Daemon(she was in my first gen try) more than I realized. I did pretty well with the exception of a potion oversight in getting my latest Daemon to level 130, so it's time for a break from Daemons. Given that I have two slots now, I'll see what my Dark Elf finds along the way in terms of gear. So that open slot might be a rebuild of my seraphim or a dual wield Gladiator using the Andiell set. My 'big' level 166 Glad is using Andiell's at the moment, so I suspect that I might just do the seraphim rebuild if I have enough free time. The only other build that is slightly tempting is a standard non-Blizzard Wood Elf but that will likely be on hold a long time.

hmm lol ibeen appealed starting just a bladed seraphim(swords) DE(blades) or gladi (axe) for a while, lol idonno if I will ever getr myself to do it... I wont come on this kami :)

@ Erling:

Yup! I still have the video. *hides the proof* :) Was great to catch you even if for a little while. :)

oh didnt see that bfore now... repost it :P if not I tell evryone the dark secret of yours!

old one died with old stage6 I think

I don't expect to be able to share any further videos after seeing the Vimeo quality. It's just not good enough in comparison to Stage6, but maybe in a few years I might be able to share again more video exploits.

Get your babies ready! It's gonna be a restart. Bran spankin new characters to terrorize Ancaria. :D

Bronze server Kamikaze Sunday with the password darkday. :(

I share your pain DaveO. Stage6 was the absolute best. There are quite a few DivX alternatives that have popped up however. I'll likely write up on the ones I have experienced so far. One such alternative which has yet to open is Vreel.net. I'm keeping a sharp eye on that one. Should be opening this month. Hopefully it will be the answer!

lol Erling. I'll be adding the video back in soon. :(

P.s.

The voting process for tomorrow's event is now closed. From now on the poll will Close on Saturday.

Ack I only got a small dose of Kami today, so all the trouble I went through to have some spare time at this Sunday evening was to no avail!

Hope everyone else had a good time, my ISP decided it just wasn't the right time for me :)

*hugs* it wasnt a good Kami for lord and I either. just as things were about to get under way my toddler who had not been feeling well all day decided to come get a hug and nearly lit mommy on fire he was so hot with fever... so off to the ER we went when the thermometer said it was 104.4 (and he had motrin in him) . 1 hour later at the er after a dose of motrin 40 min earlier in the ER his temp rectally was still 103.8 . after 2 hours and more medicine he was feeling better and we came home but it was 4 pm by then and kami had packed up for the day :-( oh well better luck next time I guess ...

Mom, if you need any help catching up to the group let me know. I know what my vote for next week will be, and there is seraphim gear waiting for you around the low to mid 30s.

Ah the powers the be simply did not account for your Kamikaze time I guess Timo, genenut and Lord. Still it was great to have you 3 while we did. :)

It was a nice hack and slash today and we made some nice levels. Level 26 was the highest for this session I think. I'll have my forger ready once again for next week should you guys need. Hope the little one is doing much better genenut and Lord. :D

So ends the adventures of the 6th generation. Only to be reborn as the 7th Generation.

Please Sign In or Sign Up