trd application to d.a.r.k uni9

hi folks, many of you should know me from sacred originally, with the nicks trd2004, trd2005 and trd2006. probably best decribed as

friendly, standup and helpful. don't play so much, but do drop in on occasion to get rid of gold. best ask pain, gogo, bhj and company

for a reference.

about me in uni9, hw is 1:61:8. started acct about 8 months ago, so ~2.6kk points in that time. playing style is best described as a

mix of styles: turtle, miner and farmer. three gates g1 moons, decent nanites and of course the requisite silos needed to join dark.

on quite a bit and very random times, which come from shift work, a couple sleep disorders and a new baby girl. I currently also

maintain the ORP program. my past history is about 9 months in uni20, highest rank achieved was 3 a couple time, best described as

highest confirmed honest player in uni20 history. I had written a few guides on beginning ogame, never to busy to help the new kids.

as far as references, gogo has asked me prior to join dark. I work alot with pain and gintukas, I think they have found me very useful

in finding hits, nuking and trading. I probe alot so I collect alot of intel, yet don't hesitate to share with others since I don't

have a fleet of consequence. I generally have deut, best if one asks ahead of time so I can stop spending it for a few days.

edit: that is one of my actual cats in the toilet!

thanks

chris

Edited by trd

TRD!

Great seeing the app.

As you know, it's done by voting here, so your application for Candidacy has been forwarded internally, and we'll have a response for you within a week after the discussion thread runs it's course.

Hope your new kid is doin well? ^^

Give hugs to da family for me!

:)

gogo

Hi TRD!

As Gogo says you have to wait until all have had their say on this :)

For those who wonders .. Pain (sacred) = Yaga :)