Compass Disappeared

vexacion

I am not sure this is a bug or if it's something in a config somewhere, or otherwise a toggle type setting, but my compass appears to have disappeared and I'm not sure how to get this back.

You can see a screenshot of my bottom bar here: 

7a1aeca2339e106f9b1eff2077c6427f.jpg

Is there any way to fix this?  I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just really couldn't find out where to fix.

Edited by vexacion
  • Like! 1
4 hours ago, vexacion said:

I am not sure this is a bug or if it's something in a config somewhere, or otherwise a toggle type setting, but my compass appears to have disappeared and I'm not sure how to get this back.

You can see a screenshot of my bottom bar here: 

7a1aeca2339e106f9b1eff2077c6427f.jpg

Is there any way to fix this?  I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, I just really couldn't find out where to fix.

Welcome to the forums vexacion!

I remember the compass also disappearing a few times on me when starting up... I'm with Androdion here and ask about whether it popped back on after a reset

:schot:

gogo

• Like! 1

CM 1.60 installed, nothing else though I did change the font of the game, but this hasn't been a problem until recently.

I figured this out though, I was following some solid recommendations on getting options.txt setup and for some dumb reason, I added this line:

render.compass = 0

which.. obviously, does what it says.  I feel dumb. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome though!

• Appreciation 1
10 hours ago, vexacion said:

CM 1.60 installed, nothing else though I did change the font of the game, but this hasn't been a problem until recently.

I figured this out though, I was following some solid recommendations on getting options.txt setup and for some dumb reason, I added this line:

render.compass = 0

which.. obviously, does what it says.  I feel dumb. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome though!

two for one on welcome drinks at the bar!

always good after a few hours of Ancaria

:drunkards:

• Haha 1