Can you remove that wierd upload file size restriction please?

FlgibcH.jpeg

It doesn't make sense in my opinion. You have a good System to protect from damaging Software: Content uploaded needs to be approved by a moderator, so there's no danger on that front. If a bot wants to flood the server with high amounts of useless data, it can simply upload many small files instead of one large, so I don't see any value here regarding server protection right now. I don't see this file size restriction being anything other than an annoyance to creators tbh.

Just now, Lindor said:

FlgibcH.jpeg

It doesn't make sense in my opinion. You have a good System to protect from damaging Software: Content uploaded needs to be approved by a moderator, so there's no danger on that front. If a bot wants to flood the server with high amounts of useless data, it can simply upload many small files instead of one large, so I don't see any value here regarding server protection right now. I don't see this file size restriction being anything other than an annoyance to creators tbh.

Hi Lindor! Thanks for putting all this work into your upload! I'll get Schot to look at the limit restriction it was supposed to have been changed awhile back, we will adjust! 

:gogo:

gogo

• Appreciation 1
Just now, gogoblender said:

Hi Lindor! Thanks for putting all this work into your upload! I'll get Schot to look at the limit restriction it was supposed to have been changed awhile back, we will adjust! 

:gogo:

gogo

Thank you! You're truly a shining sun, always good mooded and helpful!

Its almost weekend!

:drunkards:

gogo

p.s. we just have to get Schot in on this so it will be some time later tonight, I remember having this convo with others a few years back and had thought we'd adjusted the limit after moving our website to new hosting. we're trying as much as possible to keep as much Sacred info here because many other sites after five or six years have gone out of business leaving  us to find homes for all the Sacred stuff in the world . 

We're all mad here don't you know so we're not going anywhere

:crazy:

gogo

• Haha 1

Wait I think there's smth wierd going on, one has restriction one doesn't?

r4LYGdc.jpeg

EsDZGe2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

We're all mad here don't you know so we're not going anywhere

:crazy:

gogo

Aah that's how I like it:lindor::lol:

sweet!

I checked a few of the larger categories, and the limits are removed...  I believe all the categories can be uploaded to without limits.. but if you find one that doesnt work please link me here and I'll remove the cap

nice work!

:thumbsup:

gogo

• Thanks! 1