Rawr and one big HI ^______^

A big big hug and Helloo to everyone! :lol:

I can't believe I missed this thread and went and posted my first post elsewhere :o

So this is an attempt to fix that and properly introduce myself! :3lmao:

Kay so here goes:

- I'm KerLynx, but feel free to call me Kery or Ker ^___^

- My real name is Kerlin (...and I know it's a lil hard to pronounce - all complaints shall be forwarded to my mom no worries :lol: )

- I'm an 18-year-old girl from a very tiny little country (has about 1,4 million people in it) in Europe called Estonia, but it's adorable here :3

- I speak English as a second language and even though I've spoken it ever since I was 5 years old, there are moments when my mind goes completly blank and I can't understand what the other person is saying - so I'm going to apologise ahead just in case when I go all "huh:)" and can't tell what's going on :)

(It's hard to think about things to say about yourself :) )

- I play Sacred UW Closed HC with the same accountname as I have here so feel free to say Hi if you run into me ^___^ I don't bite.

- I love Daemons and all other evil-like characters :wub:

- Sacred is the only game I've ever seriously played (and total gaming experience is around 2 - 3 months atm so I'm quite new to the game and don't know A LOT of the things it has to offer ^__^;;; ).

Hmm.

Yup... I ran out of things to say :hugs:

Feel free to ask any questions or point out if I did something wrong ^__^

Thank you for your time, have a very very amazing day and Buh-Bye for now!

P.S. I think I'm addicted to the smilies this forum has ^ ^;;;

Welcome :)

it looks to me you speak english better then any of us would speak Estonian :)

it resembles a scandinavian language? or am I way off with my guess ? I just woke up and haven't had my litre of :o

yet

anyway about the smiley's .. you're not alone on that one.. I stole some to use on my msn :3lmao::hugs:

hey tiger *cough* lynx :o

played with you a bit (alot) and you are great fun to play with. :)

you also have some kind of mystical power I remember once there were 2 other players in same server who called them something about kerlynx xD and they werent you. (lol)

hope to see you ingame today :)

Oh! I leave this thread to post in another one and when I come back already 3 replies! ^___^

it looks to me you speak english better then any of us would speak Estonian :)

it resembles a scandinavian language? or am I way off with my guess ? I just woke up and haven't had my litre of :o

yet

Well I was personally asleep or not paying any attention whatsoever when my Estonian teacher was explaining the roots of my language :lol: But this is what Wiki says:

"Estonian belongs to the Finnic branch of the Finno-Ugric languages. Estonian is thus closely related to Finnish, spoken on the other side of the Gulf of Finland, and is one of the few languages of Europe that is not Indo-European. Despite some overlaps in the vocabulary due to borrowings, in terms of its origin, Estonian is not related to its nearest neighbours, Swedish, Latvian and Russian, which are all Indo-European languages.

Estonian is distantly related to Hungarian (there is no mutual intelligibility between the two). It has been influenced by German (initially Middle Low German, later also standard German), Russian, Swedish and Latvian, though it is not related to them genetically.

Like Finnish and Hungarian, Estonian is an agglutinative language, but unlike them, it has lost the vowel harmony of Proto-Finno-Ugric, although in older texts the vowel harmony is still to be recognized. Furthermore, the apocope of word-final sounds is extensive and has caused a shift from a purely agglutinative to an inflected language. The basic word order is Subject Verb Object."

anyway about the smiley's .. you're not alone on that one.. I stole some to use on my msn :):wub:

;;steals idea;; :3lmao:

played with you a bit (alot) and you are great fun to play with. :)

you also have some kind of mystical power I remember once there were 2 other players in same server who called them something about kerlynx xD and they werent you. (lol)

hope to see you ingame today :)

Awww :blush: Now you made me blush!

;;gives a big cuddly hug;; You're great fun to play with too! ^___________^ It's why I always stalk follow you to the same server :lol:

Blue has a char named "KerLynx's Evil Apprentice" cause I was trying to help him a little with his Daemon and because of that he said he's my student. Then Fumy and HxC took the idea and made similar names that had something to do with me... Oooh the confusion when I was in the server with all 3 of them :hugs:

And don't forget that unlike you who has "Rune Lore" (lucky you!) I have the "Attack Me Lore" since everything and anything loves me to death!! :3lmao:

Hey kerlynx ... welcome and great to have you here on FDM :)

;;hugz;; ^___^ Thnx - it's great to be here too!

Welcome, make yourself at home k?

Have a drink on us. To the bar we go... :4rofl:

No objections against that! ^___^

Just let me go snatch a few barrels of rum from the pirates of Volcano Island and steal the 5 whiskey barrels from Moorbrook then the party can begin! :sweating:

sorry for ruining you're tread but ZOMG! :4rofl::4rofl::4rofl:

Aww! Shame on you for ruining my thread! ;;pokes;; :3lmao::lol:

You're silly :hugs:

And one more thing - right now you can simply go to Plat-Niob to get away from me, cause I can't get there... yet.

:devil: But beware of the day one of my chars hits level 140! :4rofl:

^____^

(hopefully everyone understand that I am simply joking with the stalking thing ^ ^;;; <-- Had to mention that just in case! :lol: )

Kery! Woohoo, great to see you here! :)

HC truly is a fun and wonderful community eh. Glad to know you'll be staying with us. :)

Hey Kery...Welcome :)

You've been a great addition into the HC ranks and always good to see you in game :)

Edited by Knuckles

;;gives everyone big-big hugz;; :ninja:

Thank you everyone for the warm and fuzzy welcome!!

Now I'm all :ninja: and :gun2: and :)

HC is a lot lot more than just wonderful and fun to me ^_________________^

It's simply mindblowingly amazing and I love seeing everyone in-game that I have seen on the forums.

...And seeing is one thing, but actually being able to play with everyone just can't be put into words! :ninja:

I'll definitely stay ^___^ And I'll try my best to figure out a way to join the madness and awesomeness in Sacred2 HC as well :)

No more SC for me! :oooo:

No more SC for me! :)

Yep.........once you try HC, there ain't no going back :ninja:

I don't play Sacred much online these days........waiting for Sacred 2, but welcome to DarkMatters KerLynx.

New blood is always welcome.....it keeps the vampiress amongst us happy :)

stubbs

Zomg, lol, how did this long welcome thread go by without me seeing it. Ker, wonderful seeing you here, and such energy... Welcome to DarkMatters...keep a goin!

:P

gogo

@gogo - But you made it here ... so all is well ^__^;; And you should see my hyperactivity level when I've had a ton of coffee :P

@Frosty - Thanx! ^____^

And is it okay if I call you Frosty or do you like FrostElfGuard more? :butcher:

...I also wish I knew what Koala Lumpur was :oooo: I need to go google that!

P.S. Erling was also really nice and made me a siggy!! :):wub: ^_____^ Hopefully it's the right size and everything and won't mess up the pages - if so please let me know, kay?

P.P.S. Ever since I registered here and posted in a few threads - more and more people recognise me and say "Hi Kery" when I log in a server ;) I never expected that! ^___^

anyway about the smiley's .. you're not alone on that one.. I stole some to use on my msn :butcher::)

;;steals idea;; :oooo:

Hehe, I stole ALL of them to use on MSN.

and welcome KerLynx! Enhoy your time here!

Out of interest what is Estonia like, I've always been interested in Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia

Welcome!

;)

~Doom

I'll definitely stay ^___^ And I'll try my best to figure out a way to join the madness and awesomeness in Sacred2 HC as well :P

No more SC for me! ;)

Awh that's awesome KerLynx! It's so great to see you HC. You rock! :wub:

@ Timo:

But isn't sanity strictly forbidden on FDM. Need to add that to the rules somewhere... :dance:

Waaaah! 20 replies and 2 pages long already - I didn't know I was so popular :)

;;hugs everyone;; Kyah! I love you all :wub:

And ... am I allowed to go off-topic and on-topic in this thread? It is a welcome / get to know KerLynx thread tho :unsure: But I'm not sure - I hate to break forum rules ^__^;;

Out of interest what is Estonia like, I've always been interested in Estonia/Lithuania/Latvia

Thank you and you couldn't have asked a better person that question :)

I work at the Estonia-Tallinn Tourist Information Centre ^___^

So as soon as I get home (I have to go out again) I'll send you a PM with a few useful links with all the information you need and a few tips too, kay?

Although one simple thing - DO NOT come here around this time of the season ;D There's not much to do here :yawn:

:P enjoy your stay and rest assured, we're only half the sane we look like...

But isn't sanity strictly forbidden on FDM. Need to add that to the rules somewhere... :lol:

Haha :lol: I haven't and won't break that rule then.

I went shopping today and ran into one of those dolls (manne-...something like that) and I thought it was a person so I started apologising to it and the guy next to me was all :D

P.S. I'm deleting my very last SC char today cause I need more slots ;D And I have so many builds I want to try... although... is a WIDD BM suicide...or would that be fun to try? :)

This thread's great energy was just what I needed before running off to work, this thread's all about you Kerr...go off topic at will! :unsure:

Also, wow...that is an amazing sig Erling did.

Good job!

:D

gogo

I went shopping today and ran into one of those dolls (manne-...something like that) and I thought it was a person so I started apologising to it and the guy next to me was all :unsure:

:D LOL. yupp that sounds like you :) you know what I will say... I said it to many times already so I wont here in public :)

Also, wow...that is an amazing sig Erling did.

Good job!

:) I been waiting for someone to say that :yawn:

Ahhaaaa ^_______^ YAY! Goodie!

I have the permission now to do as I please with this thread (as long as they stay within rules still)... but still! :o

:4rofl: LOL. yupp that sounds like you :P you know what I will say... I said it to many times already so I wont here in public :P

;;takes a giant VOT sword and starts poking Erling with it;; :evil:

Anyway... offtopic! ^_________^

I went shopping the other day and bought a bigger bag, because I realised I seriously carry an incredibly big amount of things with me all the time and they just can't fit into my old smaller bag anymore so I took a picture of the pile as well (I won't show it to anyone yet though) ;D

Now - in another forum long ago and on one of the picture sharing sites there's a huge collection of pictures of what people carry with them. Has this been done here and would it be a nice idea for a random-silly-fun-picture thread (so I can find out if I'm the only insane one out there >__>)... or not:) Hmm?

Ignore this idea if it's ridiculous cause I'm rather low on :o today...

^___^ Rawr!

So fact #15 - Lynxes carry(keep) too many things with them... this would also explain why my level 60 mule was 100% full in just 2 days and I already need to make a new mule now O__o;;

P.S. I also blame the wonderful community - when you hand out things to others and help them out - you get it all back times two (or even more)! :3lmao:

Edited by KerLynx