My BFG Build

well this build is a little diffrent than the other already made, mostly beacuse its done the changes in the settings file.

bfggod.jpg

my seraphim is only level 124 (HC) but I got the build done.

here is the skills

bfgbuildstats.jpg

as you see its moust in weapon lore and constitution. you will invest much in concentration in the early levels

you have to remember to invest in parry, agility and armor. you can invest more points in trading in later levels (140/150/160)

you dont need to put much in LHW (explained later)

the attributes

bfgbuildstats2.jpg

they go pretty much all in strengh and maybe physical regen if you're reg on BFG is to high (I know its much in mental here but I havent used 1 point in it its item bonuses)

here is a little video of my little beauty

The items:

-the golden set

bfgbuilditems.jpg (Great MF,strenght bonus, LHW bonus)

-kerubs predition (BFG and XP)

- Arhels T'gaw's Wings of The Amazon (RSM and LL)

when you have BFG on you wont be able to have completly full Golden set and get last LL bonus but you will have the MF bonus.

I didnt start using full golden set before after level 100 when the bonuses got even bigger before that I just mixed many sets for moust dmg as possible :lol:

damage

the damage you do is pure physical and nothing else! pure physical! thats the reason to put attribute points in strenght (and that u get more health)

NOTE

when you are from level 1-10 the bfg have a bug! she suddenly drops her weapon and just fools around. you cant use the bfg CA before you reach level 10.

sorry for miss-spellings if it is any :sweating:

Edited by Erling

I said it before and I'll say it again - you know a build is really awesome when you feel like you just wanna run, delete a char you don't play that much and start that new char right away!! ^___^

I've never had a Seraphim before, but now I'm tempted to start another new HC char :lol: SC will definitely never see me again.

Very good quality (sadly my work computer doesn't allow music so I can't give my opinion about that) and I love the scenes! ^___^ As soon as I get home I'm re-watching it!

Ah! And I can't wait to play with your Seraphim now XD And if I use my BD Magic Daemon then you can be proud that both builds are yours ^__^ And you can see both chars in action :sweating:

;;looking forward to a front-seat view of that Seraphim kickin' some bums;; ^________^

hahha, that's awesome Erling!

The video alone is a standout, great music and editing

You've turned the BFG CA into a top ten CA choice

Well done!

:sweating:

gogo

p.s. I know that Csaszar runs a pretty good BFG build, if he catches this thread I'd be interested in hearing his commentary :lol:

I have teamed with a BFG seraphim with a CoF MS bm for quite a while, acutally all the way into niob. Needless to say I end up casting CoF most of the time. Only when my mate's BFG ran out that my MS is needed.

Tried to reverse the role, but I just cannot stand the casting animation of BFG. Loved it for the first 100 casts and then the love turned into hatred. :sweating:

Oh and I end up senting her in front of a dragon and then cast BFG, "accidentally". I'm awful am I? :lol:

(I needed that slot k? Its a spectacular way to die I tell you)

She-bangs! :sweating:

Hahaha. I love it erling. lol. Congratulations. She looks like a lot of fun.

Hehe myles. Sooooo cruel making her do that in front of the dragon. ^^

:) you're just evil!

wonderbabe bbq for dragons? :o

no way to anarician heaven for you! seraphins are angels in anarica soooo I guess she told the anarician god! you're chars are from now on doomed!

you angel Fryer!

ps: thanks for the nice response :)

The funny thing is that I do remember trying out BFG builds in the beginning..but that weird effect of weapons going into that holding area while the new super spear is manifested actually lost me Two Paternus Arguments

:)

lol, and that was my last of my experiments with the BFG

Erling, you must love BFG's big advantage...those bolts are not resisted by anything.

A very healthy chunk of damage awarded to anyone who uses this CA.

Glad to see you put together a competent build.

Congratulations

gogo

I had thoughts on doing something similar with a seraphim build using LHW rather than swords. If I ever do a rebuild, I have a good idea on what skills I'd choose as well as CAs.

• 3 weeks later...

I was doing a compare with seraphim base damage level one on all her Combat Arts ...

Dang... BFG is NUMBER ONE for base damage....with lightning bolt as number two.

Add to that that the damage manifested from bfg is NOT resisted by any known creature in the universe.

Impressive

gogo

• 6 months later...

This looks awesome and I have decided to make a seraphim using this build. I am curious though how strength helps out BFG. I have been checking the damage as I put points into strength and I don't see the damage increasing as I put points into it.

Hi Tarnsman, and welcome to DarkMatters!

It's actually Weapon Lore that's going to give you more damage with this CA.

I'm not expert with this build at all, but check out the SacredWiki for BFG and you'll get even more info.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

Hi Tarnsman, and welcome to DarkMatters!

It's actually Weapon Lore that's going to give you more damage with this CA.

I'm not expert with this build at all, but check out the SacredWiki for BFG and you'll get even more info.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

Aha! I think I see now. I was going off the OP's build where all points were put into strength. I imagine that was done because they play hardcore. I imagine physical regeneration would do me better since I have no intention of playing HC!

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you have a set weapon equiped in the slot where the bfg appears... you'd loose all the weapon bonuses, but keep the set bonus right?

If it is so anyways... What better way would there be to drop trading and go with Ranged Weapons instead. (For Ettol's)

And since BFG is physical damage... (Just a thought tho)

EDIT: Just ran a test and it does not work :/

Edited by Putrescine
  • 2 years later...