Monster aggression zone

Ank

Hello, is there a possibility of changing the radius of aggression of monsters to a smaller one? They come running from all over the screen)) installed 3.1 and 1.6 cm, the 3.0 zone was smaller, but the monsters also slowed down a lot, can I change something myself? if so, where? I'm sorry if I wrote it wrong, I don't understand English well. Thanks.

• Like! 1
4 hours ago, Ank said:

Hello, is there a possibility of changing the radius of aggression of monsters to a smaller one? They come running from all over the screen)) installed 3.1 and 1.6 cm, the 3.0 zone was smaller, but the monsters also slowed down a lot, can I change something myself? if so, where? I'm sorry if I wrote it wrong, I don't understand English well. Thanks.

In Sacred 2\scripts\server\balance.txt

Line 55

RangeAggro = 400,

400 is Default, smaller number is smaller aggro range

• Thanks! 1

Regarding monster aggression, I noticed that the limit of enemies that can attack a single target simultaneously is 5. Any more, and the others will just idle nearby, until you kill one of those that is currently attacking you. That stands for NPCs too. If some NPCs are fighting somewhere and more than 5 go after a single guard for example, the others might spontaneously start running towards you to attack you even if you were nowhere near them (had that happen near Clearview).

Is it possible to change this limit?

Edited by idbeholdME
On 4/30/2022 at 7:51 PM, Vishanka said:

In Sacred 2\scripts\server\balance.txt

Line 55

RangeAggro = 400,

400 is Default, smaller number is smaller aggro range

thank you very much, you helped a lot!

• Like! 1
On 4/30/2022 at 8:12 AM, Ank said:

And a hearty welcome to the forums Ank!

:cow:

gogo

• The title was changed to Monster aggression zone