Erm..... not quite a new addition...

just realised I have had an account here for god knows how long...

anyway, seeing as its been at least 2 years since I have logged onto this account, I figured I might as well make a hello thread, and here it is.

hi...

im sure a lot of you already know me, or know of me. But for those that dont, I suppose I should tell you all a little bit about myself.

im 18, currently living in england, and I play games waaaay too much. I'v had sacred since the release date, played in multiplayer since version 1.66, play hardcore only since 1.7. I took a break for roughly 2 years... still not sure why I did that, but it happened somehow.

I used to be an encyclopedia containing everything you needed to know about sacred, and mountains of things you didnt need to know, except..... I've forgotten it all now, and im still trying to regain my knowledge. so if you have any questions about the world of ancaria, I'll have the answer (or..... maybe not).

anybody who has known me since the old-days will know how odd I can be at times, and I'm always experimenting with different, hard, and farfetched builds. a mission, which means I have left my fair share of toons splayed out along the ground of ancaria. a fact that im sure (had I not been absent for 2 years) would mean that I probably have the most HC deaths out of the entire sacred community.

and thats me in a nutshell (if it were a large, electronically transmitted across the internet nutshell)

(obligatory smilie :4rofl: )

Welcome to FDM Mini-G! Hope you have a great time hear on the board posting and reading! See you in the bar and hope to play with you ingame too! :4rofl:

hehe, great seein you back in action Mini.

And yeah, you sure did have your share of out of the box builds, all pretty exciting too ^^

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:4rofl:

gogo

Welcome Mini-G!! Great with old players returning. I was exactly like you, took a break from sacred that lasted about 2-3 years and recently started playing again :D Anyway, have fun here and see you in the bar :)

Great big welcomes to you mini! Great to see you on the servers again with lots of laughs to be had. Oh and thanx once again for testing out that nasty Soaring Daemon bug. Will post on that as soon as I can.

Cheers Mini! :D

:4rofl: Ohay Mini-G :blush: long time no see :) I thought I saw u in the servers just the other day

well you're not the only one who took a break from Sacred, I quit playing when I left WN for allmost 2 years.. but the bug bit me again and I can finally say I have something in Niobium :4rofl:

lots of WN-ex around still btw ^^ ( pun intended )