Welcome llama to clan d.a.r.k. Uni 13!

Guest gogoblender

Guest gogoblender

HEy guys!

Let's all welcome Llama to our clan! He's already a member of DAG in uni 9 but making turtle soup seems to make this powered-up, gummy llama all smiles and chuckles lookin fer action with our clan in Uni 13!~

Llama is the second biggest poster at the SIF *COUGH COUGH* and brings humour and expert beancoutingness to our already talented group.

LLama siddle down by the beach, we have a great range of sailing gear, towels and barmaids ;)

Erialc is providing us with some of the best Le Frog ever tasted in the universe!

ONce again friend...

Welcome!

:)

gogo

Gaak!

Uhm, maybe a little, but I'm still a nice guy. :P

You should see what happened to gogo. He's an unstopable mean machine in OGame. :blink:

Sorry if you didn't like the joke, although from you that remark might be sarcastic so you can never know...

Now look what you made me do, you made me appologize. Ain't I the sweetest guy around. :innocent:

Gaak!

Uhm, maybe a little, but I'm still a nice guy. :P

You should see what happened to gogo. He's an unstopable mean machine in OGame. :blink:

Sorry if you didn't like the joke, although from you that remark might be sarcastic so you can never know...

Now look what you made me do, you made me appologize. Ain't I the sweetest guy around.  :innocent:

:hell:

I love being English, no-one can tell when you're being sarcastic or not.

Mwahahahahaahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

:hell::hell::hell::hell::hell::hell::hell::hell::hell::hell:

Edit: If I'd added a smilie, it wouldn't have been as amusing (well, to me)...